Re: Hi! I'm a new member and want to build a Q-200... probably from scratch

Rick Hole

If the source code for Q2Analysis can be located I would be happy to work it into something that can be used on current devices.

Rick Hole

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of David J. Gall
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 9:27 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Hi! I'm a new member and want to build a Q-200... probably from scratch

Thanks Jay.

David J. Gall

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 10:48 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io

Hi David,

Yes I remember it was a BASIC program but I never got the code, so it has probably slipped into the ether.

On Oct 3, 2022, at 7:39 PM, David J. Gall <David@...> wrote:

Jay,

The Waddelow document makes reference to a computer program called Q2ANALYSIS. By any chance do you have a copy of that program? I assume it was written in BASIC or QBASIC so source code should be available and would be greatly appreciated if you have it.

Thanks!

David J. Gall