Re: Hi! I'm a new member and want to build a Q-200... probably from scratch

David J. Gall

Rick,

It would likely be fairly simple to reconstruct it (or build it in Excel) from the description given in the Waddelow canard documents. More robust codes are already available – I was interested in looking at the code to see whether Waddelow had made any mistakes that crept into his design.

David J. Gall

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Hole via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2022 12:01 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Hi! I'm a new member and want to build a Q-200... probably from scratch

If the source code for Q2Analysis can be located I would be happy to work it into something that can be used on current devices. 

Rick Hole

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of David J. Gall
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 9:27 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Hi! I'm a new member and want to build a Q-200... probably from scratch

Thanks Jay.

David J. Gall

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 10:48 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io

Hi David,

Yes I remember it was a BASIC program but I never got the code, so it has probably slipped into the ether.

Cheers,

Jay 

On Oct 3, 2022, at 7:39 PM, David J. Gall <David@...> wrote:

Jay,

The Waddelow document makes reference to a computer program called Q2ANALYSIS. By any chance do you have a copy of that program? I assume it was written in BASIC or QBASIC so source code should be available and would be greatly appreciated if you have it.

Thanks!

David J. Gall

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.