From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Johannes Weissmann
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2022 3:41 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Maybe tracing is easier but ...

Great!

CAD is indeed a lot of fun. I finished the first surface model of the Q2 fuselage yesterday. Not perfect yet, but at least it is spanning the whole fuselage now.

On 06/10/2022 06.27, Robert Schmid wrote:
... this CAD stuff is fun too. First version of panel test cut is
done,

CAD still needs some fine tuning but not bad for a start.
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos (
https://www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos ) www.theflyingfriscos.com (
http://www.theflyingfriscos.com )

Johannes Weissmann
Avenida de Mariano Vicen 27, Piso 2-I | 42003 Soria | Spain
mail: jo@...
fon : +34 615 81 81 40

"The truth, as always, will be far stranger." [Sir Arthur C. Clarke]