From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Zawlacki
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2022 7:24 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Any Cannon Plug Experts Out There?

Robert, pull up the catalog for the style you want on mouser and follow the guide to “Build your part numbers” from all the options. Be prepared to spend some serious money on crimpers though. Popular brands for circular connectors are ITT, Amphenol, TE.

It adds a lot of times and potential failure points to have all these crimps. Simple stainless tubes for pass thrus are lighter and simpler in many ways.

Troy

On Oct 6, 2022, at 6:18 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

I am trying to buy 3 Cannon plugs (8, 18 and 30 pins) and the matching receptacles on mouser.com and I AM SO LOST :-(

Anyone out there who has experience with this who can please help me? Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos