Re: Experience Spraying Zolatone?

Jerry Marstall

It's a little more work, but filling and finishing the interior like you do the outside  looks really nice with a finished look. The smooth finish also makes it easy to keep clean.
Jerry M

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022, 9:15 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
I am maybe a week away from wanting to apply the finish coat to my interior, and it looks like Zolatone is the preferred paint. Not having much spray experience, any tips? Can I do this with one of the HVLP Paint Sprayers I can get online or at Home Depot? Or do I need to get a pro in here?

Thanks for your thoughts and advice, would like a good looking and lasting interior finish, but maybe I am overthinking this and just get some Rustoleum ;-)
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos