Re: Q200 - Throttle cable

Sam Hoskins

I'm pretty sure Aircraft Spruce gets them from ACS, their subsidiary.

Why is it bound up? Sometimes if you completely unscrew the friction lock, you can find something amiss in there. If it's the other end, it should just be a lubrication issue.

Sam

On Sun, Nov 13, 2022, 1:57 PM Kevin Sheely via groups.io <kjsheely1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone happen to have this Aircraft Spruce throttle cable laying around for a couple of months? Mine bound up and the replacement won't be available until the end of the year. I will send it back as soon as mine arrives.

ACS part number: 05-08672
MFG part number A-800-BL-0720

Or, does anyone know who makes the throttle cables for Aircraft Spruce? I will give them a call and try to get moved up on the list. Supply chain issues.

Thanks,
Kevin (Q220, dragger, 490 hours