From: Dave King <KingDWS@...>
To: Q-LIST@... <Q-LIST@...>
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2000 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] RE: Aerobatics

At 05:15 PM 8/10/00 -0700, you wrote:
Terry, I had a partner that used to do hammerheads in an Onan powered Q1,
and all this at low level. On day he almost killed himself doing one, as
opposed to all the other times, and just got back elevator authority in
time
to level off at 50 feet. He was finally convinced he didn't need to be
doing
any of that anymore. Ted
With a Onan??? Its comments like this that make me realize just how
perfectly, normally boringly, middle of the line sane I am, (when I rem to
take my meds).

Your friend have an idea of his roll rate or breakout force?

Dave