Re: Q1 spinner

One Sky Dog

In a message dated 2/18/2002 6:34:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
pwright5@... writes:

All,

I have been flying my Q1 without a front bulkhead without problems (it's
kevlar). However, on my non-stop flight fm London to Gibraltar in Q2
without a front bulkhead, the spinner cracked almost all the way between
blades causing severe vibration. I took it off and flew home without a
spinner. It now resides in Gibraltar tower with three short legs and a very
nice Yucca Plant.

If it had come off at night, wonder where it would have gone?

So would the one that cracked be Aluminum?

Regards,

One Sky Dog