From: Mike Dwyer [mailto:mdwyer@...]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 2:03 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Axle nut torque

The main wheels on the standard Q uses sealed bearings, no way to grease. I
replace mine every few years. You must have different wheels? I also never
see any grease on the wheels.

One more hint... I trued my brake disks by putting the wheel assy on a axle
and spinning the wheel. I then took a screwdriver mounted on a platform and
slowly moved it to the disk. If it hits for the entire revolution your good
to go, if not, use washers or take some off the Aluminum wheel to true up.

Mike Q-200