Re: Q-2 on eBay

One Sky Dog

In a message dated 3/6/2002 9:14:19 AM Mountain Standard Time,
jon@... writes:

Larry,

I agree with your point is that an N-Number is easy to get. I think what
is really being discussed is whether or not the plane has an airworthiness
certificate.

If not, you have a big problem. Without lying, your choices are pretty
limited. Certificate it in the Exibition category is about all that I know
of.
Jon and Larry,

You do not have to lie to get an airworthiness certificate the question on
the form is was it amature built, not did you build it. If it was built by a
professional who makes his living building airplanes then it would be
professional built and that would be a problem.

Regards,

One Sky Dog