From: "Bruce J Crain" <jcrain2@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 11:49 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Dynamic Balancing

To the "Groupies",
I have had a slight vibration in my Q200 since it was completed. I am
very particular about my "bird". I have been in touch with a company
that does "dynamic balancing" of the prop, spinner, engine. Apparently
sensors are hooked to the engine and it balances the "fan" sort of like a
tire balancer. Any one have any experience with the "dynamic balance
act"? Inquiring mind wants to know.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.