From: Sam Hoskins
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 5:51 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Q-LIST] Spinners

All,

I have purchased a Performance Designs prop, which has a hub thickness of 4.0" My old prop was a Warnke, with a hub thickness of 3.5". My old spinner, fit for the Warnke, will not fit the new prop.

It looks like I'm going to buy a new spinner from A/C Spruce and use it. The problem being, A/C Spruce does not offer a front bulkhead for 4" hubs.

Has anybody sucessfully made and flown a spinner with a homemade front bulkhead? If so, how did you fabricate it?

Any other suggestions?

Sam