From: Ron Triano
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 10:16 AM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Purchased Q200

Thanks for the reply Jim, I had asked you for a ride at Laughlin when
you took Pat up but never did get together with you, I flew in with
Brad and Allan in Allan's dfly. Yours is a beautiful Q. Chuck Collings
was killed and owned the Q200. He had been flying in a glass air as a
passenger.The engine looks new and has very low time on it. Has there
been any changes to the elevators? Or maybe they just came off with the
cutting of the wheel pants. I really want to keep the outboard wheel
look. I have hoop gear on my dfly.
Thanks

Ron Triano