From: "Sam Hoskins" <shoskins@globaleyes.net>
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 7:50 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Spinners

All,

I have purchased a Performance Designs prop, which has a hub thickness of
4.0" My old prop was a Warnke, with a hub thickness of 3.5". My old
spinner, fit for the Warnke, will not fit the new prop.

It looks like I'm going to buy a new spinner from A/C Spruce and use it.
The problem being, A/C Spruce does not offer a front bulkhead for 4" hubs.

Has anybody sucessfully made and flown a spinner with a homemade front
bulkhead? If so, how did you fabricate it?

Any other suggestions?

Sam