From: James Patillo [mailto:logistics_engineering@msn.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 11:56 PM
To: Q-LIST_1
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Spinners

Sam,

I made my front spinner bulkhead. Cut a piece of aluminum (appropriate
thickness and diameter) the right size for the front of the hub, measure and
drill prop bolt holes, cut clear tubing and install around the radius. When
the spinner is installed bulkhead should be a snug fit. I have 280 hours on
it and not a sign of a crack. I have a polished aluminum spinner.

Jim Patillo N46JP Q200