From: "Keith L. Welsh" <welshq1@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 10:38 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] MTO Flyin

Hi again all:

We are a little over a week away from the second tandem wing flyin of the
new year.
The only thing we desprately need is AIRPLANES, you know.............the
Quickie and
Dragonfly type.

While I'm greatful to those who have responded Steve and I would like to
have a rough
idea of what planes to expect. There has been interest in all types of
Q's and D-fly's from
those wannabees to builders and flyers.

The midwest weather is getting nicer by the day as summer approaches and
we are even
getting some farmin done and it sure would be nice to have a good
turnout.

Talk to ya all later.
Keith Welsh