From: Dave Richardson
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 2:44 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Spinners

Jim / Bob,

What criteria did you use to select the thickness of the material? Would
.125 be too thick? Would .060 be too thin?

Did you mount the spinner bulkhead forward of the 1/4" crush plate or
against the forward surface of the prop? I would think if it were the
latter, there would be some issues around the prop holes with the tubing
peeking out.

This is very timely for me as I was about to order something from Spruce.

Dave