From: L Koutz [mailto:koutzl@...]
Sent: November 09, 2000 1:19 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Oil Flows Q-200

I have added 11 JPG photos of my oil flow testing on a Q-200

They show:

Canard Wing root on both sides
Canard wheel pants- inside, outside, top
Wing root leading edge
Wing tip top flow

Some of the flows are ugly! Especially when I thought the rounded wheel
pants were more aerodynamic -shows what I know!

Sorry about some of the orientation of the pictures. I was trying to get
the
"important" stuff all in a picture

Will write more on these picts later-its late!

Larry

eGroups Sponsor