Date   

Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Dave Dugas
 

Rod and I will be heading there too. We made the decision 9 months ago. 
Dave D


On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 3:23 PM, Jay Scheevel
<jay@...> wrote:

Hi Corbin,

 

That’s Jim Masal humor. You will get it after a few years (after you have met him) 😊

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:40 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

 

McKinney airport in Northeast Dallas area.  

 

Corbin Ge!ser


On June 23, 2020 at 1:37 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

whutz TKI?

-----Original Message-----
From: Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Where in Dallas are you?  I am at TKI.

 

Corbin Ge!ser


On June 23, 2020 at 1:21 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

count 2 from dallas

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 10:31 am
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 

We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!

 

Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!

 

Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!

 

Bruce Crain 

 

 

 


--

Corbin 
N33QR

 

 


--

Corbin 
N33QR


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Jay Scheevel
 

Ha Jon,

 

Just reading between the lines:  I think what you really want is to go mix it up with those T-34’s ! 😊

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Finley
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:24 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

 

YAY!!!  That is great Bruce!!

Would you mind checking to see if the control tower guys would take a few hours off on Saturday?  Kinda miss the care free flying of years past (every day, actually...).

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Jay Scheevel
 

Hi Corbin,

 

That’s Jim Masal humor. You will get it after a few years (after you have met him) 😊

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:40 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

 

McKinney airport in Northeast Dallas area.  

 

Corbin Ge!ser


On June 23, 2020 at 1:37 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

whutz TKI?

-----Original Message-----
From: Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Where in Dallas are you?  I am at TKI.

 

Corbin Ge!ser


On June 23, 2020 at 1:21 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

count 2 from dallas

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 10:31 am
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 

We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!

 

Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!

 

Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!

 

Bruce Crain 

 

 

 


--

Corbin 
N33QR

 

 


--

Corbin 
N33QR


Re: Get er done

Adam hied
 

Cool, I fly out of Sebastian with my dragonfly but run okeechobee airport. If you ever want to get a couple tandem wings together for lunch let me know. I just flew over to Zephyrhills for breakfast with my dad And family on Sunday.

Cordially,

Adam Hied

www.adamhied.com - dragonfly experimental airplane blog 

On Jun 23, 2020, at 1:59 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


Yup, Fly out of KPIE.

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:09 PM Adam hied <hiedadam@...> wrote:
Mike,

So you’re in Florida?

Thanks,

Adam Hied

On Jun 23, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


<20200623_095959.jpg>

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Sam Kittle
 

I will be there.

Sam Kittle 


On Jun 23, 2020, at 8:32 AM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:


Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 
We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!
 
Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!
 
Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!
 
Bruce Crain 
 


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Corbin
 

McKinney airport in Northeast Dallas area.  

Corbin Ge!ser

On June 23, 2020 at 1:37 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

whutz TKI?


-----Original Message-----
From: Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Where in Dallas are you?  I am at TKI.

Corbin Ge!ser

On June 23, 2020 at 1:21 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

count 2 from dallas


-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 10:31 am
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 
We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!
 
Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!
 
Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!
 
Bruce Crain 
 



--

Corbin 
N33QR




--

Corbin 
N33QR


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

JMasal@...
 

whutz TKI?


-----Original Message-----
From: Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Where in Dallas are you?  I am at TKI.

Corbin Ge!ser

On June 23, 2020 at 1:21 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

count 2 from dallas


-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 10:31 am
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 
We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!
 
Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!
 
Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!
 
Bruce Crain 
 



--

Corbin 
N33QR


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Jon Finley
 

YAY!!!  That is great Bruce!!

Would you mind checking to see if the control tower guys would take a few hours off on Saturday?  Kinda miss the care free flying of years past (every day, actually...).

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Corbin
 

Where in Dallas are you?  I am at TKI.

Corbin Ge!ser

On June 23, 2020 at 1:21 PM, "JMasal via groups.io" <JMasal@...> wrote:

count 2 from dallas


-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 10:31 am
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 
We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!
 
Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!
 
Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!
 
Bruce Crain 
 




--

Corbin 
N33QR


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

JMasal@...
 

count 2 from dallas


-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 10:31 am
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 
We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!
 
Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!
 
Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!
 
Bruce Crain 
 


Re: Get er done

Mike Dwyer
 

Yup, Fly out of KPIE.

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:09 PM Adam hied <hiedadam@...> wrote:
Mike,

So you’re in Florida?

Thanks,

Adam Hied

On Jun 23, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


<20200623_095959.jpg>

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


Re: Get er done

Adam hied
 

Mike,

So you’re in Florida?

Thanks,

Adam Hied

On Jun 23, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


<20200623_095959.jpg>

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


Get er done

Mike Dwyer
 

20200623_095959.jpg
Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Bruce Crain
 

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados! 
We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!
 
Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!
 
Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!
 
Bruce Crain 
 


Re: Seat Tank Fuel Gauge

Joe Hood
 

Breaking off the plastic tube and replacing seems to be the best bet.

Thanks!


On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 8:35 AM Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:
I was thinking if you drain the tanks then hook a nitrogen tank to the fuel vent with the fuel filler off you could first dry out the fuel tanks and second keep a positive flow of nitrogen that would allow you to dremmel the tank and blow the dust away from the tank.   

To fix the main tank bobber I've broken off the plastic tube then freed up what ever is sticking the bobber and then put a new plastic tube in place and floxed around it.

 Mike N3QP Q200

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 20:42 Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

I have the dial mechanical gauge, like Sam’s. I also have a capacitance gauge. The dial gauge will be difficult to install after the fact, without getting a lot of contamination (fiberglass and foam dust) into the tank that will have to late be removed from your fuel filter. I would suggest repairing the floating tube gauge that you have, or putting a capacitance gauge in that same location. Just my two cents.

 

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q2, N8WQ 96 hours

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Hood
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 6:03 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Seat Tank Fuel Gauge

 

I see that Sam Hoskins has a dial gauge in his seat. Where does everyone else have their main tank fuel gauge?

Mine has a clear tube going up by the pilot's right leg (and not working).


Re: Field Of Dreams Question

millenniumflier@...
 

Hey Spud!

Terrific hearing from you!  Field of Dreams is scheduled for Sept. 18-20, 2020 at Woodring Field, Enid OK!  We would all love to see you again!!  I talked with Bruce Crain just recently and it looks like, unless there are any flare-ups in the virus, these dates will work fine, and we can plan with  confidence.  Bruce indicates that even now, their county has been largely spared, so we are good to go.  We sure hope you can plan on it!  Lots of new faces and many of us old hands will be there  too, all still gung-ho for our tandem-wing planes!

All the best,

Alan


-----Original Message-----
From: Spud Spornitz <spudspornitz@...>
To: main <main@q-list.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 5:51 am
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field Of Dreams Question

Hi Alan,

We'll look at it to make sure we don't have anything else going.

What are the exact dates for this year's event??? And is it in Enid, OK?

Regards, Spud

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 6:18 AM millenniumflier via groups.io <millenniumflier=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hey Everybody!

Still trying to document the history behind our Field of Dreams events, and i still think i have it right.... i'm attaching a couple of pictures here, one of the commemorative T Shirt of the event in Beatrice, showing the 20th anniversary in 2010.  Also, a pic of the commemorative DVD set that i made of the 20th annual event also dated 2010.  That's exactly 10 years ago, so if you add 10 to 20 years,  since this is 2020, you get 30... that's correct, at least in base 10, right???  So unless we counted wrong back in 2010, the upcoming event in September should be our 30th... which is pretty cool!

And Spud, it would be super to see you again, looking forward! And yeah, echo'ing Bruce, Jimmeh and you MC'ing the event would be like old times!

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main <main@q-list.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jun 17, 2020 5:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field Of Dreams Question

Alright!  “Hey la hey la our Spuds is back”!  Will be so good to see you!  You and Jimmeh could MC if you like!  Scare up some DFly guys and bring em with you!  
Bruce Crain


On Jun 16, 2020, at 9:45 PM, Spud Spornitz <spudspornitz@...> wrote:


Hi Jimmy, Paul, Jon and others.....Thanks for the invite, now that I'm retired I'll more than likely take you up on your kind offer, sounds fun!.

Very Best Regards to All!!

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 5:39 PM Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:
Howdy Spud!!  Very good to hear from you!!!  Whenever we do have a 30th event - would love to see you there!

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4



--
Very Best Regards,

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS 66061



--
Very Best Regards,

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS 66061


Re: Field Of Dreams Question

Spud Spornitz
 

Hi Alan,

We'll look at it to make sure we don't have anything else going.

What are the exact dates for this year's event??? And is it in Enid, OK?

Regards, Spud


On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 6:18 AM millenniumflier via groups.io <millenniumflier=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hey Everybody!

Still trying to document the history behind our Field of Dreams events, and i still think i have it right.... i'm attaching a couple of pictures here, one of the commemorative T Shirt of the event in Beatrice, showing the 20th anniversary in 2010.  Also, a pic of the commemorative DVD set that i made of the 20th annual event also dated 2010.  That's exactly 10 years ago, so if you add 10 to 20 years,  since this is 2020, you get 30... that's correct, at least in base 10, right???  So unless we counted wrong back in 2010, the upcoming event in September should be our 30th... which is pretty cool!

And Spud, it would be super to see you again, looking forward! And yeah, echo'ing Bruce, Jimmeh and you MC'ing the event would be like old times!

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main <main@q-list.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jun 17, 2020 5:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field Of Dreams Question

Alright!  “Hey la hey la our Spuds is back”!  Will be so good to see you!  You and Jimmeh could MC if you like!  Scare up some DFly guys and bring em with you!  
Bruce Crain


On Jun 16, 2020, at 9:45 PM, Spud Spornitz <spudspornitz@...> wrote:


Hi Jimmy, Paul, Jon and others.....Thanks for the invite, now that I'm retired I'll more than likely take you up on your kind offer, sounds fun!.

Very Best Regards to All!!

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 5:39 PM Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:
Howdy Spud!!  Very good to hear from you!!!  Whenever we do have a 30th event - would love to see you there!

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4



--
Very Best Regards,

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS 66061



--
Very Best Regards,

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS 66061


Re: Seat Tank Fuel Gauge

Mike Dwyer
 

I was thinking if you drain the tanks then hook a nitrogen tank to the fuel vent with the fuel filler off you could first dry out the fuel tanks and second keep a positive flow of nitrogen that would allow you to dremmel the tank and blow the dust away from the tank.   

To fix the main tank bobber I've broken off the plastic tube then freed up what ever is sticking the bobber and then put a new plastic tube in place and floxed around it.

 Mike N3QP Q200

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 20:42 Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

I have the dial mechanical gauge, like Sam’s. I also have a capacitance gauge. The dial gauge will be difficult to install after the fact, without getting a lot of contamination (fiberglass and foam dust) into the tank that will have to late be removed from your fuel filter. I would suggest repairing the floating tube gauge that you have, or putting a capacitance gauge in that same location. Just my two cents.

 

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q2, N8WQ 96 hours

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Hood
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 6:03 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Seat Tank Fuel Gauge

 

I see that Sam Hoskins has a dial gauge in his seat. Where does everyone else have their main tank fuel gauge?

Mine has a clear tube going up by the pilot's right leg (and not working).


Re: Field Of Dreams Question

millenniumflier@...
 

Hey Everybody!

Still trying to document the history behind our Field of Dreams events, and i still think i have it right.... i'm attaching a couple of pictures here, one of the commemorative T Shirt of the event in Beatrice, showing the 20th anniversary in 2010.  Also, a pic of the commemorative DVD set that i made of the 20th annual event also dated 2010.  That's exactly 10 years ago, so if you add 10 to 20 years,  since this is 2020, you get 30... that's correct, at least in base 10, right???  So unless we counted wrong back in 2010, the upcoming event in September should be our 30th... which is pretty cool!

And Spud, it would be super to see you again, looking forward! And yeah, echo'ing Bruce, Jimmeh and you MC'ing the event would be like old times!

Alan


-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main <main@q-list.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jun 17, 2020 5:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field Of Dreams Question

Alright!  “Hey la hey la our Spuds is back”!  Will be so good to see you!  You and Jimmeh could MC if you like!  Scare up some DFly guys and bring em with you!  
Bruce Crain


On Jun 16, 2020, at 9:45 PM, Spud Spornitz <spudspornitz@...> wrote:


Hi Jimmy, Paul, Jon and others.....Thanks for the invite, now that I'm retired I'll more than likely take you up on your kind offer, sounds fun!.

Very Best Regards to All!!

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 5:39 PM Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:
Howdy Spud!!  Very good to hear from you!!!  Whenever we do have a 30th event - would love to see you there!

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4



--
Very Best Regards,

Spud Spornitz
Olathe, KS 66061


Plane for sale

Kevin Boddicker
 

Listers,
This evening I went to look at a Q2 that is for sale.
The plane is located near Postville IA.
Some of the Spring Flingers will remember Keith Kerr.
He had a masive stroke in Feb and only lived a few days.
Now his family would like to sell his plane.
Q2 with revmaster. Was flying and I believe built in IA.
If interested let me know and I will get contact info to you.
They don’t want a fortune, just that it go to a good home and fly again.
Keith didn’t ever fly it, just worked toward that end. I don’t really know what he was working on, or changes he was making.
I hope someone will have interest, and I can help his family.




Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B
Luana, IA.

5221 - 5240 of 54728