Date   

Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Terry Adams
 

Looks great John.

On 9/13/2020 10:37 AM, John Lewis wrote:
Hello Quickie group,

I am a new Q2 owner.  After years of airplane desires, and buying plans and parts for an (unfinished) Sidewinder and Hummelbird, I bought a project Q2 with a GA canard in January 2019, and a previously flying but de-registered N393JT project in December 2019.  The FAA issued a new registration for a plane built from the parts of N393JT, and let me use the same number.  I know Charlie Johnston (One Sky Dog) here in Utah, and have heard of Field of Dreams, and would like to meet you folks, but it is intimidating with Covid, and is complicated to drive or fly commercial alone.  Take lots of pictures.  

John Lewis 
        

-- 
Communication ink and paper free


Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Tristan Vincent-Philpot
 

She’s looking good John. I’m looking forward to seeing her fly.

Tristan

On Sep 13, 2020, at 10:37 AM, John Lewis <john@...> wrote:


Hello Quickie group,

I am a new Q2 owner.  After years of airplane desires, and buying plans and parts for an (unfinished) Sidewinder and Hummelbird, I bought a project Q2 with a GA canard in January 2019, and a previously flying but de-registered N393JT project in December 2019.  The FAA issued a new registration for a plane built from the parts of N393JT, and let me use the same number.  I know Charlie Johnston (One Sky Dog) here in Utah, and have heard of Field of Dreams, and would like to meet you folks, but it is intimidating with Covid, and is complicated to drive or fly commercial alone.  Take lots of pictures.  

John Lewis 
        
<Q2 Send02.jpg>


Re: New Skins for “Baby”

John Lewis
 

Hello Quickie group,

I am a new Q2 owner.  After years of airplane desires, and buying plans and parts for an (unfinished) Sidewinder and Hummelbird, I bought a project Q2 with a GA canard in January 2019, and a previously flying but de-registered N393JT project in December 2019.  The FAA issued a new registration for a plane built from the parts of N393JT, and let me use the same number.  I know Charlie Johnston (One Sky Dog) here in Utah, and have heard of Field of Dreams, and would like to meet you folks, but it is intimidating with Covid, and is complicated to drive or fly commercial alone.  Take lots of pictures.  

John Lewis 
        


Re: New Skins for “Baby”

britmcman99
 

If I had a jealous bone in my body. Oh, wait. I do!  


On Sep 11, 2020, at 5:42 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Look great, Jim!  As you know, I bit the bullet and did the same thing. It’s worth every penny, IMO.

Corbin

On Sep 11, 2020, at 7:17 AM, Rick Hole <r.hole@...> wrote:


Nice job!
Rick Hole

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 9:32 PM Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:


I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I installed the first interior.  

Still have to steam the bottom cushions and headrests to tighten them up and she will be ready to go. Cushions are made from 3 types of Temper Foam which forms to your body. 

I still love flying this bird!

Jim
N46JP - Q200


Sent from Outer Space


--

Corbin 
N33QR


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Kevin Boddicker
 

No ADSB out for me either, but, if the moon and stars line up correctly, I’ll be with Paul.

On Sep 10, 2020, at 10:14 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Say Qbees would you pilots like to send me your N Number so that we can track you on Flight Aware?  Either send it to me on this  main@Q-List.groups.io   e mail or send it to me via my e-mail.
 
After talking with Dave Dugas tonight he suggested that lots of the Quickie group would love to track us into and out of Enid FOD!
 
Bruce Crain




Re: New Skins for �Baby�

Jim Patillo
 

From my lovely upholster. Looks good huh?

Sent from Outer Space


From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Phil Lankford via groups.io <britmcman@...>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 6:35:51 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for �Baby�
 
Where, exactly, did you get that lovely gray leather? 




On Sep 11, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:


Thank you guys for all the compliments. It smells like a new plane again. Yippee.

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Sent from Outer Space

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 8:00:09 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for �Baby�
 
Sexy!!!teeth_smile
Bruce

Please note: message attached

From: "Jim Patillo" <Logistics_engineering@...>
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for “Baby”
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 03:32:16 +0000




Re: New Skins for �Baby�

britmcman99
 

Where, exactly, did you get that lovely gray leather? 




On Sep 11, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:


Thank you guys for all the compliments. It smells like a new plane again. Yippee.

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Sent from Outer Space

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 8:00:09 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for �Baby�
 
Sexy!!!teeth_smile
Bruce

Please note: message attached

From: "Jim Patillo" <Logistics_engineering@...>
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for “Baby”
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 03:32:16 +0000




Re: New Skins for �Baby�

Jim Patillo
 

Thank you guys for all the compliments. It smells like a new plane again. Yippee.

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Sent from Outer Space


From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 8:00:09 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for �Baby�
 
Sexy!!!teeth_smile
Bruce

Please note: message attached

From: "Jim Patillo" <Logistics_engineering@...>
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for “Baby”
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 03:32:16 +0000




Re: New Skins for �Baby�

Bruce Crain
 

Sexy!!!teeth_smile
Bruce

Please note: message attached

From: "Jim Patillo" <Logistics_engineering@...>
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for “Baby”
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 03:32:16 +0000




Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Michael Dunning
 

Nice, Jim!! Are those DIY?
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)


Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Jay Scheevel
 

Always envied your interior Jim! Still looking great so many years later.

Cheers,
Jay

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID


Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Paul Fisher
 

Wow, very nice Jim. You're making the rest of us look bad!!

Paul

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 22:32 Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:


I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I installed the first interior.  

Still have to steam the bottom cushions and headrests to tighten them up and she will be ready to go. Cushions are made from 3 types of Temper Foam which forms to your body. 

I still love flying this bird!

Jim
N46JP - Q200


Sent from Outer Space


Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Corbin
 

Look great, Jim!  As you know, I bit the bullet and did the same thing. It’s worth every penny, IMO.

Corbin

On Sep 11, 2020, at 7:17 AM, Rick Hole <r.hole@...> wrote:


Nice job!
Rick Hole

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 9:32 PM Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:


I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I installed the first interior.  

Still have to steam the bottom cushions and headrests to tighten them up and she will be ready to go. Cushions are made from 3 types of Temper Foam which forms to your body. 

I still love flying this bird!

Jim
N46JP - Q200


Sent from Outer Space


--

Corbin 
N33QR


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Paul Fisher
 

Hey Bruce!
I don't have ADS-B out in my Q, so I won't show up on FlightAware.  But you can track me here:

I'm really looking forward to the trip!! 

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 22:16 Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
Say Qbees would you pilots like to send me your N Number so that we can track you on Flight Aware?  Either send it to me on this  main@Q-List.groups.io   e mail or send it to me via my e-mail.
 
After talking with Dave Dugas tonight he suggested that lots of the Quickie group would love to track us into and out of Enid FOD!
 
Bruce Crain



Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Rick Hole
 

Nice job!
Rick Hole

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 9:32 PM Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:


I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I installed the first interior.  

Still have to steam the bottom cushions and headrests to tighten them up and she will be ready to go. Cushions are made from 3 types of Temper Foam which forms to your body. 

I still love flying this bird!

Jim
N46JP - Q200


Sent from Outer Space


Re: New Skins for “Baby”

Richard Thomson
 

Wow Jim, thats smart.

Are you taking orders?

Rich T.

On 11/09/2020 04:32, Jim Patillo wrote:
Image.jpegImage.jpeg

I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I installed the first interior.  

Still have to steam the bottom cushions and headrests to tighten them up and she will be ready to go. Cushions are made from 3 types of Temper Foam which forms to your body. 

I still love flying this bird!

Jim
N46JP - Q200


Sent from Outer Space


Re: New Skins for "Baby"

Jon Finley
 

VERY, VERY Nice Jim!!!

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Patillo
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:32 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] New Skins for “Baby”

 

Image.jpegImage.jpeg

 

I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I installed the first interior.  

 

Still have to steam the bottom cushions and headrests to tighten them up and she will be ready to go. Cushions are made from 3 types of Temper Foam which forms to your body. 



I still love flying this bird!

 

Jim

N46JP - Q200

 

 

Sent from Outer Space


[Logistics_engineering@...]

 

 


--
Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4


Reminfer Next Q-Tour - Jerry Marstall - Saturday, September 12 Tri-Q

Sam Hoskins
 


Join Jerry, from Asheville, NC, as he shows us his beautiful Tri-Q. One of the unique features of this aircraft is the dual side-stick controls. To join the meeting, click on the link at the end of this message. Please don't log in until 9:00 AM, Central Saving Time. Again, after Jerry's 40 minute Q-Tour ends, we can re-enter the Zoom meeting for an open mic session. Paul Fisher will be the host.
 
As you probably know, we have had some technical problems with some of the Zoom Q-Tours, so we came up with a Plan B. If the connection is crappy and it’s apparent that the Zoom meeting will be unable to continue, Jerry & Paul will logout and stop the meeting, then Jerry will record his own private Q-Tour and we’ll get it uploaded to the YouTube channel in short order.

Paul Fisher is inviting you to a Zoom meeting.

Topic: Q-Tour - Jerry Marstall
Time: Sep 12, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
 
Join Zoom Meeting
 
Meeting ID: 342 511 8003
Passcode: Jerry


Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

John Hoxie
 

Great suggestion.


On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 9:16 PM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
Say Qbees would you pilots like to send me your N Number so that we can track you on Flight Aware?  Either send it to me on this  main@Q-List.groups.io   e mail or send it to me via my e-mail.
 
After talking with Dave Dugas tonight he suggested that lots of the Quickie group would love to track us into and out of Enid FOD!
 
Bruce Crain



Re: New Skins for “Baby”

John Hoxie
 

Jim,
It looks very comfy.


On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 9:32 PM, Jim Patillo
<Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:
Image.jpegImage.jpeg

I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I installed the first interior.  

Still have to steam the bottom cushions and headrests to tighten them up and she will be ready to go. Cushions are made from 3 types of Temper Foam which forms to your body. 

I still love flying this bird!

Jim
N46JP - Q200


Sent from Outer Space

[Logistics_engineering@...]


4541 - 4560 of 54692