Date   

Re: Field of Dreams 2021 Videos

Mike Dwyer
 

Builders Blues, LOL.

Mike Dwyer Q200

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:31 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:


Click to Download
IMG_1083.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_1085.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_1086.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_1119.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_1120.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_1121.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_9761.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_9774.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_9794.MOV
0 bytes


Click to Download
IMG_9814.MOV
0 bytes



Re: Emergency landing witnessed

Rodney Herzig
 

Your welcome Sam. Dave thought the group may be able to learn something from it. He did an excellent job of keeping his cool and getting the plane on the ground safely. 

Rod


On Sep 22, 2021, at 9:44 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:


Thanks for sharing that Rodney.

Sam

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021, 8:49 PM Rodney Herzig <zzigster@...> wrote:
https://youtu.be/hRzUAs8ITzM

Here is video taken during Dave Dugas’s engine failure while enroute to Enid and the communication between him and I during the emergency as it it happened.

Rod Herzig
CozyIII
N399BR






GPS Dimension

 

To you Sam H,
You might remember that we talked briefly about your GPS while at the fuel pump in Enid the other day?
Well...the Aera 660 is nearly identical in dimension to the 196 that you have and at a fraction of the depth.
Thought you might like to know.
Keith
 



Re: Field of Dreams 2021 Videos

Jerry Marstall
 

Thanks for the videos.  FANTASTIC.  Still need a little work before Nashville.  See ya there. Jerry

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Crain
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 5:31 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams 2021 Videos

 

 

 

Click to Download

IMG_1083.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_1085.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_1086.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_1119.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_1120.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_1121.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_9761.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_9774.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_9794.MOV

0 bytes

 

Click to Download

IMG_9814.MOV

0 bytes

 


Re: "Field Of Dreams" 2021 Report

Jay Scheevel
 

We even had “Shoeless Dave” McConahy (he flies without his shoes).

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Hole via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 8:03 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] "Field Of Dreams" 2021 Report

 

Field of Dreams, a movie starring Kevin Costner.  

“If you build it, they will come!”

Sonia (1953-2020) & Rick

 

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 3:32 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Howdy all from balmy Oklahoma!

Field Of Dreams is "in the book"!  Trivia question, where did the Field Of Dreams title come from?  Quickies for $200!  

 

Over all we had 11 States represented NM, AZ, IA, IN, MASS, CA, OK, CO,IL, KS, UT!

6 Q's with 3-TriQ 200. 2-Q2, 1-Q200.

9-Other planes

Total planes-15

 

A total of 29 people attended the event!

 

We always learn something when at FOD and this year it was a learning experience for a group of Q-Bees who drove to Pawhuska, OK to help Dave Dugas load his Q2 into a large box truck and send him off to Orange, Massachusetts to rebuild a couple of things.  He will need a new engine and repair to the bottom of the belly.  We are pulling for him to get it done and continue enjoying his Oshkosh winner.  Dave had his engine blow up but put it down in professional style on the Pawhuska runway.  No one could have done it any better.  When I caught up with him, to bring him back to Enid, we both surmised that Jesus was instrumental in protecting him.  Thank You Jesus for letting us keep Dave!

And that's how the event started!  

 

While I was gone helping Dave, Honey Lamb welcomed Jon Finley and his RV 4, Charlie Johnson and his Friend David Bramlett in Charlie's Tri Pacer with lots of luggage etc.  Then Kevin Boddicker arrived in his TriQ200 to our wonderful surprise!  Keith Welsh flew in his Thorp T18 for his 1st and longest cross country trip and Rodney Herzig brought his beautiful Cozy 3!  Dave Dugas and I arrived in my Trusty RV6.  Phil Langford (CA) drove in with Jon Hoxie(NM).  Al Spratford, a Dragon Fly builder from Colorado Springs arrived and met us at Enid Brewery for supper.  We sang happy birthday to Honey Lamb at supper!  (She still looks 18)!  The group then was welcomed into our home for more fun and fellowship!  Phil Langford showed videos of old Ottawa Field of Dreams as well as Springfield.  It was fun seeing our younger skinnier tighter skinned selves.

 

Friday morning we gathered for breakfast at the hotel.  After much more jocularity we moved to the airport to welcome Friday arrivals.  Vern Lehman from Manford, OK is building a "Frankenbird" Q/Dragonfly derivative.  Sam Kittle drove his hot rod Challenger.  Sam is flying his Luscombe and building his Q200 in Angels Camp, CA.

Jay Scheevel made his 2nd appearance in his highly modified TriQ 200+ from Grand Junction, CO.  We had a delicious lunch at Barnstormers on the field.  We later threw down a few steaks at Cherokee Land and Cattle Company.  We helped Dave Dugas with his plans to obtain a truck and tie downs etc for his trip back home.

After supper people departed for the hotel and Honey Lamb and I got all "gussied up" for the Vance Air force 80th Celebration and Dance with a 1940's theme!

Everyone was very tired after a big day.

 

Saturday morning after breakfast at the hotel, we moved our planes into the joint use hanger (where the Vance 80th anniversary celebration happened the night before).  Keston gave us free hanger rent for improvising for the Vance 80th celebration.  Sammy Hoskins flew in from Carbondale, IL in his fast, fast Q200.  I clocked him on Flight Aware at 210 mph!  Dave McConahy flew over in his Q2 from Okmulgee, OK (how would you pronounce that big bads)?!  I (Bruce) gave Sam Kittle a little time in my TriQ 200 before we arrived at the join use hanger.  I think Sam is getting close to 1st flight in his Q200!  Greg and Stephanie Garee flew in there Cozy 3 from Tulsa, OK along with their friend,  Greg Hale,  in his RV 10 and passenger Lyle Monkey.  We had Arlene Martinez, Brian Martinez widow and their son Sten Martinez and his daughter stop by for awhile from OKC!  Phil Langford now owns Brian's Q200!  They had a great time connecting. We sent Dave Dugas and loading crew off to Pawhuska to load the Q2.  They were loaded with lots of tie downs, tires, pillows, etc.   Gerry Lynn Fore, Enid, OK ,came by with pictures of past Ottawa fly in times.  Everyone looked sooo young and it was one of the largest Q/Dfly events in history 1995!  Mike Shuck of Wichita, KS drove down to see everyone.  He presented a talk on airfoils last year.  My buddies Gene Martin- Lancair and Mike Porter-RV6 also brought their planes around and joined us for a while.  Ken Girty also from Enid stopped by for a while.

Jay was able to fix Dave McConahy's coax  after we had reviewed the light signals syllabus.  His radio worked fine for taxi and take off. A group picture was taken to commemorate the event.  We then departed for Blaze's BBQ and the banquet.  Jay and I sang a song that Jay had written in the style of Johnny Cash about "Builder Prison Blues".  It was a scream and everyone wants CD's.  We will send the video in another e-mail.

 

Awards were given out by myself at first and then I turned it over to Honey Lamb.  Mary Masal had awards several years ago and stole the show.  So I figured maybe Honey Lamb could do the same.  She didn't know she was going to MC but she was funny and gave out great hugs.  I had to "tap out" Kevin Boddicker as he was just enjoying it to much!  

Best of Show- Rodney Herzig Cozy 3

Best cockpit-  Keith Welsh - Thorpe T18

Best Modifications- Jay Scheevel  TriQ200+ (Jabiru Engine)

Best Q/DFly- Kevin Boddicker TriQ200

High Time- Sammy Hoskins Q200 2000+ hours

Red Badge Of Courage-  Dave Dugas- Q2  Engine issue

 

Afterwards we retired to Crain's for Braum's ice cream and fellowship.  We did a Facetime call with Jim Masal as he was very disappointed he couldn't join us due to Covid.  Everyone loves seeing Jimmey! He can wire bush on the phone!  Farewells were said and everyone scattered until next year!

 

Sunday morning weather was severe clear and everyone was able to leave by 8:30 am.  We really enjoyed hosting and seeing everyone!!

2022 location pending.  Will let you know.  Keep building, flying, and maintaining!

 

Bruce and Honey Lamb

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Re: "Field Of Dreams" 2021 Report

Rick Hole
 

Field of Dreams, a movie starring Kevin Costner.  
“If you build it, they will come!”

Sonia (1953-2020) & Rick


On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 3:32 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
Howdy all from balmy Oklahoma!
Field Of Dreams is "in the book"!  Trivia question, where did the Field Of Dreams title come from?  Quickies for $200!  
 
Over all we had 11 States represented NM, AZ, IA, IN, MASS, CA, OK, CO,IL, KS, UT!
6 Q's with 3-TriQ 200. 2-Q2, 1-Q200.
9-Other planes
Total planes-15
 
A total of 29 people attended the event!
 
We always learn something when at FOD and this year it was a learning experience for a group of Q-Bees who drove to Pawhuska, OK to help Dave Dugas load his Q2 into a large box truck and send him off to Orange, Massachusetts to rebuild a couple of things.  He will need a new engine and repair to the bottom of the belly.  We are pulling for him to get it done and continue enjoying his Oshkosh winner.  Dave had his engine blow up but put it down in professional style on the Pawhuska runway.  No one could have done it any better.  When I caught up with him, to bring him back to Enid, we both surmised that Jesus was instrumental in protecting him.  Thank You Jesus for letting us keep Dave!
And that's how the event started!  
 
While I was gone helping Dave, Honey Lamb welcomed Jon Finley and his RV 4, Charlie Johnson and his Friend David Bramlett in Charlie's Tri Pacer with lots of luggage etc.  Then Kevin Boddicker arrived in his TriQ200 to our wonderful surprise!  Keith Welsh flew in his Thorp T18 for his 1st and longest cross country trip and Rodney Herzig brought his beautiful Cozy 3!  Dave Dugas and I arrived in my Trusty RV6.  Phil Langford (CA) drove in with Jon Hoxie(NM).  Al Spratford, a Dragon Fly builder from Colorado Springs arrived and met us at Enid Brewery for supper.  We sang happy birthday to Honey Lamb at supper!  (She still looks 18)!  The group then was welcomed into our home for more fun and fellowship!  Phil Langford showed videos of old Ottawa Field of Dreams as well as Springfield.  It was fun seeing our younger skinnier tighter skinned selves.
 
Friday morning we gathered for breakfast at the hotel.  After much more jocularity we moved to the airport to welcome Friday arrivals.  Vern Lehman from Manford, OK is building a "Frankenbird" Q/Dragonfly derivative.  Sam Kittle drove his hot rod Challenger.  Sam is flying his Luscombe and building his Q200 in Angels Camp, CA.
Jay Scheevel made his 2nd appearance in his highly modified TriQ 200+ from Grand Junction, CO.  We had a delicious lunch at Barnstormers on the field.  We later threw down a few steaks at Cherokee Land and Cattle Company.  We helped Dave Dugas with his plans to obtain a truck and tie downs etc for his trip back home.
After supper people departed for the hotel and Honey Lamb and I got all "gussied up" for the Vance Air force 80th Celebration and Dance with a 1940's theme!
Everyone was very tired after a big day.
 
Saturday morning after breakfast at the hotel, we moved our planes into the joint use hanger (where the Vance 80th anniversary celebration happened the night before).  Keston gave us free hanger rent for improvising for the Vance 80th celebration.  Sammy Hoskins flew in from Carbondale, IL in his fast, fast Q200.  I clocked him on Flight Aware at 210 mph!  Dave McConahy flew over in his Q2 from Okmulgee, OK (how would you pronounce that big bads)?!  I (Bruce) gave Sam Kittle a little time in my TriQ 200 before we arrived at the join use hanger.  I think Sam is getting close to 1st flight in his Q200!  Greg and Stephanie Garee flew in there Cozy 3 from Tulsa, OK along with their friend,  Greg Hale,  in his RV 10 and passenger Lyle Monkey.  We had Arlene Martinez, Brian Martinez widow and their son Sten Martinez and his daughter stop by for awhile from OKC!  Phil Langford now owns Brian's Q200!  They had a great time connecting. We sent Dave Dugas and loading crew off to Pawhuska to load the Q2.  They were loaded with lots of tie downs, tires, pillows, etc.   Gerry Lynn Fore, Enid, OK ,came by with pictures of past Ottawa fly in times.  Everyone looked sooo young and it was one of the largest Q/Dfly events in history 1995!  Mike Shuck of Wichita, KS drove down to see everyone.  He presented a talk on airfoils last year.  My buddies Gene Martin- Lancair and Mike Porter-RV6 also brought their planes around and joined us for a while.  Ken Girty also from Enid stopped by for a while.
Jay was able to fix Dave McConahy's coax  after we had reviewed the light signals syllabus.  His radio worked fine for taxi and take off. A group picture was taken to commemorate the event.  We then departed for Blaze's BBQ and the banquet.  Jay and I sang a song that Jay had written in the style of Johnny Cash about "Builder Prison Blues".  It was a scream and everyone wants CD's.  We will send the video in another e-mail.
 
Awards were given out by myself at first and then I turned it over to Honey Lamb.  Mary Masal had awards several years ago and stole the show.  So I figured maybe Honey Lamb could do the same.  She didn't know she was going to MC but she was funny and gave out great hugs.  I had to "tap out" Kevin Boddicker as he was just enjoying it to much!  
Best of Show- Rodney Herzig Cozy 3
Best cockpit-  Keith Welsh - Thorpe T18
Best Modifications- Jay Scheevel  TriQ200+ (Jabiru Engine)
Best Q/DFly- Kevin Boddicker TriQ200
High Time- Sammy Hoskins Q200 2000+ hours
Red Badge Of Courage-  Dave Dugas- Q2  Engine issue
 
Afterwards we retired to Crain's for Braum's ice cream and fellowship.  We did a Facetime call with Jim Masal as he was very disappointed he couldn't join us due to Covid.  Everyone loves seeing Jimmey! He can wire bush on the phone!  Farewells were said and everyone scattered until next year!
 
Sunday morning weather was severe clear and everyone was able to leave by 8:30 am.  We really enjoyed hosting and seeing everyone!!
2022 location pending.  Will let you know.  Keep building, flying, and maintaining!
 
Bruce and Honey Lamb
 
 
 
 
 
 



Re: Emergency landing witnessed

Sam Hoskins
 

Thanks for sharing that Rodney.

Sam

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021, 8:49 PM Rodney Herzig <zzigster@...> wrote:
https://youtu.be/hRzUAs8ITzM

Here is video taken during Dave Dugas’s engine failure while enroute to Enid and the communication between him and I during the emergency as it it happened.

Rod Herzig
CozyIII
N399BR






Re: Laser altimeter

 

Thanks 

Mike N


On Sep 21, 2021, at 2:46 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:



Hi Mike,

 

Lightware.com  I don’t use mine except for landing. The range is too small for using for terrain avoidance, so I don’t recommend it for that.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 6:27 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Jay,

I was looking on the list and didn’t see a website to go to. Being in the hills I think that’s a interesting idea for me also.

Any direction would be appreciated 

 

Thanks 

 

Mike N.   200QK

 



On Sep 21, 2021, at 3:36 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:



I should point out that this model only has serial output, so you need to have an instrument that reads and decodes that. If you want to use analog voltage as output, as I am doing, you will need to look at their other models, such as the SF11C which is what I have.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7:21 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Some of you were asking me where I got my precision downward-looking laser altimeter. Here is a model like what I am using, greatly discounted in price. You can hit their website for more info. It is very small, about 3 inches tall. I can help you with install.

 

Cheers,

Jay


Re: Emergency landing witnessed

Anthony P
 

Thanks for posting.

Great job by both of you.

Power slide at the end there must be good for some extra points.


Emergency landing witnessed

Rodney Herzig
 

https://youtu.be/hRzUAs8ITzM

Here is video taken during Dave Dugas’s engine failure while enroute to Enid and the communication between him and I during the emergency as it it happened.

Rod Herzig
CozyIII
N399BR


Re: Laser altimeter

Rick Hole
 

There are links at the bottom of this email.  Look for the one “Your subscription”.  That will take you to the website

 

Rick Hole

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 6:27 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Jay,

I was looking on the list and didn’t see a website to go to. Being in the hills I think that’s a interesting idea for me also.

Any direction would be appreciated 

 

Thanks 

 

Mike N.   200QK

 



On Sep 21, 2021, at 3:36 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:



I should point out that this model only has serial output, so you need to have an instrument that reads and decodes that. If you want to use analog voltage as output, as I am doing, you will need to look at their other models, such as the SF11C which is what I have.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7:21 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Some of you were asking me where I got my precision downward-looking laser altimeter. Here is a model like what I am using, greatly discounted in price. You can hit their website for more info. It is very small, about 3 inches tall. I can help you with install.

 

Cheers,

Jay


Re: Laser altimeter

Jay Scheevel
 

Hi Mike,

 

Lightware.com  I don’t use mine except for landing. The range is too small for using for terrain avoidance, so I don’t recommend it for that.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 6:27 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Jay,

I was looking on the list and didn’t see a website to go to. Being in the hills I think that’s a interesting idea for me also.

Any direction would be appreciated 

 

Thanks 

 

Mike N.   200QK

 



On Sep 21, 2021, at 3:36 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:



I should point out that this model only has serial output, so you need to have an instrument that reads and decodes that. If you want to use analog voltage as output, as I am doing, you will need to look at their other models, such as the SF11C which is what I have.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7:21 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Some of you were asking me where I got my precision downward-looking laser altimeter. Here is a model like what I am using, greatly discounted in price. You can hit their website for more info. It is very small, about 3 inches tall. I can help you with install.

 

Cheers,

Jay


Re: Laser altimeter

 

Jay,
I was looking on the list and didn’t see a website to go to. Being in the hills I think that’s a interesting idea for me also.
Any direction would be appreciated 

Thanks 

Mike N.   200QK



On Sep 21, 2021, at 3:36 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:



I should point out that this model only has serial output, so you need to have an instrument that reads and decodes that. If you want to use analog voltage as output, as I am doing, you will need to look at their other models, such as the SF11C which is what I have.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7:21 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Some of you were asking me where I got my precision downward-looking laser altimeter. Here is a model like what I am using, greatly discounted in price. You can hit their website for more info. It is very small, about 3 inches tall. I can help you with install.

 

Cheers,

Jay


Re: Is there a way I can remain a part of the group and not receive an email everytime anyone writes anything.

Jay Scheevel
 

Hmmm…  my wife never subscribed. Wonder what that means?  😉

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Hoskins
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7:57 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Is there a way I can remain a part of the group and not receive an email everytime anyone writes anything.

 

Brian, go into the settings and you can choose daily digest. That will lump all the emails together. My wife has been doing that for years.

 

S

 

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 11:49 PM Brian Hutchinson via groups.io <brianmh13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm afraid my email account Storage is going to be made full from the volume of email from this. 


Re: Is there a way I can remain a part of the group and not receive an email everytime anyone writes anything.

Sam Hoskins
 

Brian, go into the settings and you can choose daily digest. That will lump all the emails together. My wife has been doing that for years.

S

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 11:49 PM Brian Hutchinson via groups.io <brianmh13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm afraid my email account Storage is going to be made full from the volume of email from this. 


Re: Laser altimeter

Jay Scheevel
 

I should point out that this model only has serial output, so you need to have an instrument that reads and decodes that. If you want to use analog voltage as output, as I am doing, you will need to look at their other models, such as the SF11C which is what I have.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7:21 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

 

Some of you were asking me where I got my precision downward-looking laser altimeter. Here is a model like what I am using, greatly discounted in price. You can hit their website for more info. It is very small, about 3 inches tall. I can help you with install.

 

Cheers,

Jay


Re: Successful drive home

Dave Dugas
 

I'll definitely be taking pictures and asking for answers. 


On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:21 AM, Jay Scheevel
<jay@...> wrote:

Great you are home, Dave. Rest up and let us know what is in your “Christmas gift”  😊

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Dugas via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 10:41 PM
To: Q_List <q-list@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Successful drive home

 

Hi All

Just to let everyone know, I got my Q2 home safely, "landing" back in Orange at 11:30 pm EDT. I'm beat after all that driving, so I'll follow up with more details when I get a little rest. Bruce and Joanne, Rod, Jon, Kevin and Keith, I can't thank you enough for coming to the rescue. I'll be in touch soon. This entire Q group is really pretty special.... the best. I'm going to get to work as soon as I can with the repair of N68DD. You'll hear from me soon.

Dave D

 


Re: Successful drive home

Jay Scheevel
 

Great you are home, Dave. Rest up and let us know what is in your “Christmas gift”  😊

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Dugas via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 10:41 PM
To: Q_List <q-list@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Successful drive home

 

Hi All

Just to let everyone know, I got my Q2 home safely, "landing" back in Orange at 11:30 pm EDT. I'm beat after all that driving, so I'll follow up with more details when I get a little rest. Bruce and Joanne, Rod, Jon, Kevin and Keith, I can't thank you enough for coming to the rescue. I'll be in touch soon. This entire Q group is really pretty special.... the best. I'm going to get to work as soon as I can with the repair of N68DD. You'll hear from me soon.

Dave D

 


Re: Is there a way I can remain a part of the group and not receive an email everytime anyone writes anything.

Jay Scheevel
 

Hit the link at the bottom of the note that says “Your Subscription”. It will bring up a web page with all of your options, including not receiving e-mail. That will allow you to continue to check the correspondence only on the web client.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Hutchinson via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 10:50 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Is there a way I can remain a part of the group and not receive an email everytime anyone writes anything.

 

[Edited Message Follows]

I'm afraid my email account Storage is going to be made full from the volume of email from this. 


Laser altimeter

Jay Scheevel
 

Some of you were asking me where I got my precision downward-looking laser altimeter. Here is a model like what I am using, greatly discounted in price. You can hit their website for more info. It is very small, about 3 inches tall. I can help you with install.

 

Cheers,

Jay

 

From: hello@... <hello@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 3:03 AM
To: jay@...
Subject: SF22/C End of Range Sale

 

Can't read or see images? View this email in a browser

 

3021 - 3040 of 55773