Dragonfly for sale

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

By the way...
It's still for sale:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Dragonfly/ForSale.html

Pat

Jordan Funk <jordan@...>

Gentlemen:
Where can I obtain information regarding conversion of a Q1 to a Rotax 503?
Is there any literature available, especially anthing regarding performance
capabilities with this engine. Also, would any of you Q1 owners care to
express an opinion regarding the feasibility/desirability of an HKS 700
engine in a Q1?

Thanks,

Jordan

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Dragonfly/ForSale.html

Pat

Ted VanMeter <tvanmeter@...>

The HKS 700 would probably work great if you can afford it. They should
really call it the HK$7000. The 503 really transforms the Q1.

Where can I obtain information regarding conversion of a Q1 to a Rotax 503?
Is there any literature available, especially anthing regarding performance
capabilities with this engine. Also, would any of you Q1 owners care to
express an opinion regarding the feasibility/desirability of an HKS 700
engine in a Q1?

Thanks,

Jordan

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Dragonfly/ForSale.html

Pat

Dennis Clark <dclark3@...>

If I was willing to spend 7 grand on an engine, I would look very hard at
the Jabiru and
maybe spend a bit more for it.
The weight is not much more than the HKS. And it doesn't turn 7000 RPM!
Observing the limits for the Q1 airframe you would never strain the engine.
Dreaming

Dennis