Sparrow Strainer Pics

Hot Wings

I don't see any "files" in the menu on the Q-list home page. Am I in the
right house? <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/group/Q-LIST">eGroups : Q-LIST</A
In a message dated 9/1/00 6:17:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
finley@... writes:

<< Just posted two photos of my new sparrow strainers on the Q-List home page
(click on files).
Jon Finley >>

"Think outside the box - but fly in the envelope"
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bd5er/Qpage.html">Q-2 page</A>
Leon McAtee

Jon Finley <finley@...>

All (mostly Dave Richardson),

Just posted two photos of my new sparrow strainers on the Q-List home page
(click on files).
Jon Finley
N54JF Quickie - Volkswagen 1835cc
N90MG Q2 - Subaru EA-81 DDT
Apple Valley, Minnesota
http://63.90.191.136/Finley/finley-subaru.html

Jon Finley <finley@...>

The "advanced" features of the new list server have been restricted to
members only. So, you must first "sign in" before these features are
available. Click on the "sign in" button on the top/right.

Jon