Argentinian Q1

Mark D. Nomady <mnomady@...>

Otherwise, there is an interesting site that will translate your email
into and out of several languages, at
www.t-mail.com

It does an acceptable job with Spanish, though I'd guess it would have
a problem with anything too technical.

Mark.

mmtyc@... wrote on 12/25/00 3:20 pm:

Hi QBA members, I' looking
for someone who can speach
spanish about Q - planes.
Thanks, good winds and
happy new year.
Carlos Escobar

[Non-text portions of this
message have been
removed]

--------------------------
eGroups Sponsor
-------------------------~-~
eGroups eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All,
it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/
9698/1/_/_/_/977796997/
-----------------------------
--------------

Flia Escobar

Hi Jim:
Your spanish may be better than my english, I will try to translate to
english the story of my plane, I never forgot my stay at OSH in '91. 2 years
ago was the last fly of my plane. I found a narrow delamination on canard
upper side at 15" from fuselage RH side, 3 years before was the first fly
and then I had a bad landing and canard was crack into the fuselage. I think
that on that time I send you a letter. I did a repair whit canard removed
from the plane. Did a load test fix all the parts and fly again. When I
found the new delamination I felt very bad so I decided to calcel the
projet. I am so happy with the plane, it was the first one in Argentina
(LV-X117)
I will write a long letter to you.
Happy new years, and good winds.
Carlos Escobar.