Mike Conlin Q-LIST Re: Waddelow canard info

Paul Buckley <Buckley@...>

Hi Mike
I have been trying to find someone who has built the Waddelow Canard, as per
original plans, for some time now, and the fact that you have both load
tested and flown the canard is fantastic news for us here in England!
I have built two 200" Waddelow canards, one of which is due to fly this
summer. The problem is that we have to persuade our CAA that the design has
flown before and/or has been load tested satisfactorily. Would you be
willing to supply me with details of the load test and the name and contact
info of the present owner so that I could verify the hours the canard now
has from the aircraft logbook?
Do you have any pics of the construction and the load test ?
Did you modify the design at all, however minor, or is it fully as Marc
Waddelow specified ?
This sort of information would be invaluable to us at this stage of the
game, and would be very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation!

Paul Buckley Buckley@...

Tri-Q 200, 85% completed.
Cheshire, England.