From: David J. Gall
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Q2 kit vs Q200

David,

You can go either way. The Q200 is a modified Q2. Some people upgraded
during or after building a Q2, some bought the Q200 from the outset. You'll
need the plans and the carbon spars for the Q200, though. New spars are
available from Peter Harris. Plans, especially the LS(1) canard templates,
could be a problem.

David J. Gall

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

dmrusselljr <davdebrussell@...>

I am considering building a Q200. Is it reasonable to purchase a Q2
kit and make the needed modifications to make a Q200 or should I keep
looking for a Q200 kit? Thanks for your input. David

David J. Gall

David,

You can go either way. The Q200 is a modified Q2. Some people upgraded
during or after building a Q2, some bought the Q200 from the outset. You'll
need the plans and the carbon spars for the Q200, though. New spars are
available from Peter Harris. Plans, especially the LS(1) canard templates,
could be a problem.

David J. Gall

I am considering building a Q200. Is it reasonable to
purchase a Q2 kit and make the needed modifications to make a
Q200 or should I keep looking for a Q200 kit? Thanks for your
input. David

Tri-Q1 <rryan@...>

Group,

Does anyone on this group have a set of Q-200 LS-1 plans and
templates in like new condition for sale?

Ryan