From: damiantwinsport@... [mailto:damiantwinsport@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 3:52 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] New to Ownership Group...

Hey, Ron Q200 N8427 is now residing at my shop along with an unstarted
virgin kit! My God What have I done? James Postma and I flew out to Phoenix
rented a U-Haul and cleaned out a hangar.Then drove it non stop back here to
LA.
N8427 Hit a large bird in flight and broke the prop (one blade)
neccessatating an emergency landing on a road where she hit a pole and
sheared off one side of the LS1 Canard, smashed the firewall abit, and
crushed one cyl. head of the 0200.
I am now on the hunt for a spar for an LS1. it is 0400 and James just left
with the empty Uhaul.I will have to check your site out later. I AM BEAT.
Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129brliib/M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705065618:HM/EXP=1098269516/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https:/www.
orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click
here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2372354/rand=695385592>

_____

Ron <rondefly@...>

Damian, your welcome to anything I come up with but just remember none of it
is tested as yet.

Ron Triano
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html

_____