From: James Postma
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Useful Info request for help

Group,

What we are looking for here is the equivalent chapter to chapter 10 in the
11 X 17 Q2 Construction Plans, pages 10-1 to 10-10, Canard Construction for
the LS-1 canard. The Q2 plans show the GU canard.

Was there ever a Q200 Construction Plans?

James Postma
Q2 Revmaster N145EX
Q200 N8427
Steilacoom, Washington
(253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.