From: <JMasal@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] FW: Rudders/Kfortin

In a message dated 11/24/04 2:49:33 PM Central Standard Time,
hawkidoug@... writes:

BTW: I still plan to taxi, taxi, and taxi some more.
Kevin Fortin
I am most delighted to hear that you are one who will listen and learn
from
the wise voices of experience, Kevin.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Brian A. Neiman, Sr
715-212-7024 - WI
610-574-1939 - PA
"Leadership is influence, plain and simple" - Maxwell
"Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt

James Postma <james@...>

If you guys do the Gall wheel alinement thing, you can stop living on the
edge during ground operations.

James Postma
Q2 Revmaster N145EX
Q200 N8427
Steilacoom, Washington
(253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.