Laughlin

Bruce Crain

Hey Lynn,
Sam Kittle and I were discussing the Laughlin Fly in. We were wondering if you could be provoked into flying out. Maybe a 2 or 3 or 4 ship from the frozen Midwest! I couldn't get your e-mail address to work.
Bruce

Now includes pop-up blocker!

Jim Patillo <patillo@...>

Hopefully we will have Livermore Q's in attendance. Bob, Jim, Brad,
Jeff and Mark. Alan too but no plane, he's still working on it.

Jim P.

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "jcrain2@j..." <jcrain2@j...> wrote:

Hey Lynn,
Sam Kittle and I were discussing the Laughlin Fly in. We were
wondering if you could be provoked into flying out. Maybe a 2 or 3
or 4 ship from the frozen Midwest! I couldn't get your e-mail
address to work.
Bruce

Now includes pop-up blocker!

French <LJFrench@...>

Bruce,
I hadn't given it any thought until now. I might be interested. I will contact you offline.
LF

Hey Lynn,
Sam Kittle and I were discussing the Laughlin Fly in. We were wondering if you could be provoked into flying out. Maybe a 2 or 3 or 4 ship from the frozen Midwest! I couldn't get your e-mail address to work.
Bruce

Now includes pop-up blocker!

Jim,
Several of us are "on it like a duck on a June bug"! Hopefully with weather permitting a few of us from east of the "Rockies" will be in attendance! It is an awesome trip through the mountains! Although they aren't that tall flying out I-40 west. Look forward to seeing you guys Jim!
Bruce

-- "Jim Patillo" <patillo@attbi.com> wrote:

Hopefully we will have Livermore Q's in attendance. Bob, Jim, Brad,
Jeff and Mark. Alan too but no plane, he's still working on it.

Jim P.

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "jcrain2@j..." <jcrain2@j...> wrote:

Hey Lynn,
Sam Kittle and I were discussing the Laughlin Fly in. We were
wondering if you could be provoked into flying out. Maybe a 2 or 3
or 4 ship from the frozen Midwest! I couldn't get your e-mail
address to work.
Bruce

Now includes pop-up blocker!

Bruce that is great news! We'll be looking for you.

I will be a lot of fun, especially with our estern brethern. Try to
get Fisher off the dime. He ought to be comming too.

Regards,

-- "Jim Patillo" <patillo@a...> wrote:

Hopefully we will have Livermore Q's in attendance. Bob, Jim, Brad,
Jeff and Mark. Alan too but no plane, he's still working on it.

Jim P.

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "jcrain2@j..." <jcrain2@j...> wrote:

Hey Lynn,
Sam Kittle and I were discussing the Laughlin Fly in. We were
wondering if you could be provoked into flying out. Maybe a 2 or 3
or 4 ship from the frozen Midwest! I couldn't get your e-mail
address to work.
Bruce

Now includes pop-up blocker!

Jim,
Paul Fisher is in and very excited as am I! Lynn French is joining the gaggle also! It is a fun flight that takes a little bit of planning as the airports thin out in NM and AZ.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Bruce

Now includes pop-up blocker!