From: Mike Dwyer
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:50 PM
Subject: [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: [Q-LIST] Velocity Aircraft]]

Their tel # is 772-589-1660 You can also contact Scott on Email at[
scottswing@... <mailto:scottswing@...> ]

>Just tried to reach Velocity Aircraft in Sebastian Florida re: ordering parts and was told their number has been disconnected. Can anyone fill me in on what has happened there. Thanks.
>
>Gord
>Q2 builder
>Ottawa Canada

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

David J. Gall

Gordon,

BellSouth lost much of their newer switching equipment for the 407 and 772 area codes in the hurricanes last year and are still rebuilding the network in that area. The existing network is older equipment pressed back into service and subject to interesting glitches like the one you experienced.

David J. Gall