From: "Gordon Givens" <gordongivens@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [Fwd: [Q-LIST] Velocity Aircraft]]

Thanks Mike, I did have their number, actually it is 772 589 1860. My problem was connecting with them. I tried three times over a 20 minute span and kept getting a recorded message from Bell that their phone had been disconnected which in fact was not the case. I did try again this morning and got through with no problem. The only plausible explanation I have to date is what I outlined in my email to this group this morning. While I have this opportunity I would like to thank you for your website on building your Q200. I have visited it a number of times in the past 11 months since purchasing my kit. How is the Osprey coming along?
Gord
Q2 Builder
Ottawa, Canada