From: HawkiDoug [mailto:hawkidoug@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 5:29 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: quickies at Oshkosh

With all due respect, I would have to say the Dragonfly is not being
supported very well these days either. I know Jeff Letempt is on this list
and maybe he can shed some light on the subject. However, do compare the
Quickie to lots of alternatives as John says. Take your time and become
informed. You'll be happier in the end.

PS: I like my Q2 a lot! :)

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974
From: "Jim Patillo" <logistics_engineering@...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:38:30 -0000

<tt>
<BR>
Jeff you are right that it would be difficult building our fuselages <BR>
from scratch but you must remember there were over 1200 kits sold <BR>
and they are out there. If one is serious about building a Q2 it can <BR>
be done. Maybe some should make a wanted post on Barnstormers for Q2 <BR>
kits. You will see some sufrace.<BR>
<BR>
Jim P        <BR>

HawkiDoug <hawkidoug@...>

Hey John, do you have any of the metal parts, glass or epoxy to go with those shells??? :)

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

From: "Jim Patillo" <logistics_engineering@...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:38:30 -0000

<tt>
<BR>
Jeff you are right that it would be difficult building our fuselages <BR>
from scratch but you must remember there were over 1200 kits sold <BR>
and they are out there. If one is serious about building a Q2 it can <BR>
be done. Maybe some should make a wanted post on Barnstormers for Q2 <BR>
kits. You will see some sufrace.<BR>
<BR>
Jim P <BR>

Jon Finley <jon@...>

As a matter of fact, I do. Come on up and I'll give 'em to you!!! :-)

Forgot to mention, these parts are in Minneapolis (FCM).

Jon Finley
N90MG Q2 - Subaru EJ-22 DD - 467 Hrs. TT
Apple Valley, Minnesota
http://www.FinleyWeb.net/Q2Subaru

From: "HawkiDoug" <hawkidoug@...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:00:43 -0500

<tt>
Hey John, do you have any of the metal parts, glass or epoxy to go with <BR>
those shells???   :)<BR>
<BR>
Doug "Hawkeye" Humble<BR>
www.asignabove.net<BR>
Omaha NE<BR>
N25974<BR>
----- Original Message ----- <BR>
From: "Jim Patillo" <logistics_engineering@...><BR>
Date:  Thu, 12 May 2005 17:38:30 -0000<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<tt><BR>
<BR><BR>
Jeff you are right that it would be difficult building our fuselages <BR><BR>
from scratch but you must remember there were over 1200 kits sold <BR><BR>
and they are out there. If one is serious about building a Q2 it can <BR><BR>
be done. Maybe some should make a wanted post on Barnstormers for Q2 <BR><BR>
kits. You will see some sufrace.<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>
Jim P <BR><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Quickie Builders Association WEB site<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Yahoo! Groups Links<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</tt>

<tt>
Quickie Builders Association WEB site<BR>
<BR>
</tt>

<!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

<tt><hr width="500">
<ul>
</ul>
</tt>

<!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

Gregory Danian Mead <damiantwinsport@...>

Jon how much do you wnt for that kit?
Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427 Q200--- In Q-LIST@..., "Jon

Contact me directly if interested (jon@f...). FYI: That's all I

From: "Jim Patillo" <logistics_engineering@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:38:30 -0000

<tt>
<BR>
Jeff you are right that it would be difficult building our
fuselages <BR>
from scratch but you must remember there were over 1200 kits sold
<BR>
and they are out there. If one is serious about building a Q2 it
can <BR>
be done. Maybe some should make a wanted post on Barnstormers for
Q2 <BR>
kits. You will see some sufrace.<BR>
<BR>
Jim P        <BR>