Jet Hot

rondefly@...

Hi Jim, Did you ever find the address for the ceramic coating place near
Redwood City? I brought my exhaust pipes down with me this week.

Ron T

Ron & Carolyn Triano Q-200 N4710P

Jim Patillo

Ron,

I have the Jet Hot info in my hangar but forgot to retrieve it
yesterday as we were busy doing something else. I'll get it next time
I'm at LVK.

As Sam points out you can use the single wire scat hose (I knew he
knew the correct answer) for the carb inlet air but a fiberglass
molded piece works well, is more solid and doesn't get dirty (oily)
like hose does. Either way works!

Jim
--- In Q-LIST@..., <rondefly@r...> wrote:

Hi Jim, Did you ever find the address for the ceramic coating place
near
Redwood City? I brought my exhaust pipes down with me this week.

Ron T

Ron & Carolyn Triano Q-200 N4710P

damiantwinsport@...

Ron,jet hot can be reached at 1-800-432-3379 I have used them a bunch and had very good results.
Warning* make sure you have evrything attatched before you send em . They are in Tempe Arizona 3-5 days per job. www.Jet Hot.com

Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427 Q200