From: <jcrain2@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 10:57 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Rochester, MN

Jon Finley and Doug Humble.
I will be flying into Rochester, MN the weekend of May 28. Not sure how long we will be staying. Might be fun to get together! My Daughter Sarah is working a summer job for IBM.

Bruce Crain
N96BJ

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!

Boddicker <trumanst@...>

Bruce,
You will be aprox 60 nm north of my home. Shame on you if you don't swing
by. Could show you 7868B !!!

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, Iowa
Tri Q200 N7868B
Finishing

on 5/16/05 10:57 AM, jcrain2@... at jcrain2@... wrote:

Jon Finley and Doug Humble.
I will be flying into Rochester, MN the weekend of May 28. Not sure how long
we will be staying. Might be fun to get together! My Daughter Sarah is
working a summer job for IBM.

Bruce Crain
N96BJ

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!

Yo dat' sounds great Dawg! Might be able to make it happen. Hey ah ain't sandin' nothin'!
Bruski

-- Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:
Bruce,
You will be aprox 60 nm north of my home. Shame on you if you don't swing
by. Could show you 7868B !!!

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, Iowa
Tri Q200 N7868B
Finishing

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!

Bruce Crain

"Hawkeye",
Buy her chocolate, take her to a movie! You remember how it goes!?
Bring her with you.
Bruce

-- "HawkiDoug" <hawkidoug@...> wrote:
Bruce - I'll have to play this one by ear. If I make it to Sammy's, I'll
need to make it up to my wife, but then again she is a good woman who may
let me go.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE