Fuel Fitting

Ron <rondefly@...>

I just got the most fancy quick coupler I have ever seen for my tank behind
the seat. It is on the yahoo photos section under Ron Triano

Ron Triano N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html

French <LJFrench@...>

Ron,
Looks interesting. Where do you get a fitting like this?
Lynn

I just got the most fancy quick coupler I have ever seen for my tank behind
the seat. It is on the yahoo photos section under Ron Triano

Ron Triano N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html

Ron <rondefly@...>

It's great, will not leak a drop when disconnected. It's even very light. I
got it on ebay.

Ron T

_____

Looks interesting. Where do you get a fitting like this?
Lynn

I just got the most fancy quick coupler I have ever seen for my tank behind
the seat. It is on the yahoo photos section under Ron Triano

Ron Triano N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html

_____

Sam Hoskins <shoskins@...>

Ron, is there a brand name? How about part numbers?

_____

Looks interesting. Where do you get a fitting like this?
Lynn

I just got the most fancy quick coupler I have ever seen for my tank behind
the seat. It is on the yahoo photos section under Ron Triano

Ron Triano N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html

_____

_____

Ron <rondefly@...>

Sam, The name of it is wiggins, I will check the part # tomorrow at the
airport.

Ron T

Ron Triano N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html

_____

Ron, is there a brand name? How about part numbers?

_____

Looks interesting. Where do you get a fitting like this?
Lynn

I just got the most fancy quick coupler I have ever seen for my tank behind
the seat. It is on the yahoo photos section under Ron Triano

Ron Triano N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html

_____

_____

_____

Ron <rondefly@...>

Sam, Just got back from the airport, It is E.B.Wiggins in L.A. CA. and the
part # is 6000E6

Hope this helps.