Arlington

James Postma <james@...>

Hello Jim,

Just looking for an update on your Arlington plans and any other persons at
LVK.

Damian says he has a fix for my LS-1 canard.

Thanks

James Postma
Q2 Revmaster N145EX
Q2 Revmaster with LS-1
Q200 N8427
Steilacoom, Washington
(253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.

Jim Patillo

James,

Sorry fo the delay in responding. My mom passed away in Ft. Smith AR
last week so we've been back there. Unfortunately the guys from LVK
will not be attending Arlington this year as it conflicts with our
annual event in Grass Valley, CA.

P.S. Tim Iverson; I went by your mon's house last week but it was so
hot I didn't get out! About 94 with 98% humidity. My brother John is
building an apartment complex and mini storage just up the hill toward
Interstate 40.

Once again I remember why I don't live in Arkansas or Oklahoma any
more.

Jim Patillo

--- In Q-LIST@..., "James Postma" <james@p...> wrote:
Hello Jim,

Just looking for an update on your Arlington plans and any other
persons at
LVK.

Damian says he has a fix for my LS-1 canard.

Thanks

James Postma
Q2 Revmaster N145EX
Q2 Revmaster with LS-1
Q200 N8427
Steilacoom, Washington
(253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.

Bruce Crain

Jim,
Sorry about your Mom. Lord bless you and your's.
Loves from Joanne and I.

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $6.95/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/bestoffer to sign up today!

Jim Patillo

Thank you Bruce.

Jim

--- In Q-LIST@..., "jcrain2@j..." <jcrain2@j...> wrote:

Jim,
Sorry about your Mom. Lord bless you and your's.
Loves from Joanne and I.

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $6.95/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/bestoffer to sign up today!

Steve <sham@...>

Sorry to here about your Mom passing Jim.
God bless.

Steve Ham

Sorry fo the delay in responding. My mom passed away in Ft. Smith AR
last week so we've been back there. Unfortunately the guys from LVK
will not be attending Arlington this year as it conflicts with our
annual event in Grass Valley, CA.

P.S. Tim Iverson; I went by your mon's house last week but it was so
hot I didn't get out! About 94 with 98% humidity. My brother John is
building an apartment complex and mini storage just up the hill toward
Interstate 40.

Once again I remember why I don't live in Arkansas or Oklahoma any
more.

Jim Patillo

--- In Q-LIST@..., "James Postma" <james@p...> wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> Just looking for an update on your Arlington plans and any other
persons at
> LVK.
>
> Damian says he has a fix for my LS-1 canard.
>
> Thanks
>
> James Postma
> Q2 Revmaster N145EX
> Q2 Revmaster with LS-1
> Q200 N8427
> Steilacoom, Washington
> (253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
> May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.

James Postma <james@...>

Jim,

Sorry to hear about your mom. My condolences.

If you have not been to Arlington, you may want to go next year and pass up
other events. It is the third largest EAA flyin and they are expecting
55,000 visitors this year. I find that it is a good substitute for Oshkosh
and has most of the same stuff.