From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On Behalf Of Jim
Patillo
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:50 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Taking a Poll

Anyone interested in getting their LS1 spar and canard Non Destructive
Tested "untrasound" at the upcoming Livermore Fly In August 19/20?

Jim Patillo N46JP Q200 LVK-More flying Q200's than anyplace on
earth".

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

" on the web.

_____

Jim Patillo

Well Ron that kinda rules you out, now doesn't it! Guess you better
quit being a builder and start becoming a flyer. We intend this to be
an on going event once we get the details worked out and a plan of
action in place. At this point we are only looking for flying Q's
that can be assembled on a given date, at our flyin. If there is
enough interest we'll try to make it happen but we need to know now
as we are approaching a deadline.

Jim P

- In Q-LIST@..., <rondefly@r...> wrote:
Sure, but I would have problems getting the engine started and over
the
mountain.

Ron T

Ron & Carolyn Triano Q-200 N4710P
My Web
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.h
tml
Quickie 1:
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page9.h
tml
Livermore Fly-in
http://www.farnamengineering.com/LivermoreTandemWingFlyin.html

Anyone interested in getting their LS1 spar and canard Non
Destructive
Tested "untrasound" at the upcoming Livermore Fly In August 19/20?

Jim Patillo N46JP Q200 LVK-More flying Q200's than anyplace on
earth".

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

* Visit your group " Q-LIST