From: Jim Patillo [mailto:"Jim Patillo"
<logistics_engineering@...>]
Sent: None
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Calling David Gall!

David,

Are you going to make it to our fly in next week? I was in
Sacramento Sunday and my thermometer read 116 F. Surely that
is reason enough.

Jim P

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

Then, too, I
might put on some long johns and scoot over to LVK in a rented spam can for
half a day.
That would be awesome David, I hope to see you there!

We'll be bringing the Corvair engine test stand again this year, but any runs of
the engine will be for more productive reasons than in the past. We'll be
hooking it up with a monitoring system designed to plot vibrations at various
RPM's. http://aeroinsanity.com/corvair/datalogger/

I spoke with Paul Lipps yesterday and he's still on for coming up in his Lancair
with the Elippse prop on it.
http://www.contactmagazine.com/Issue77/PaulsProp.JPG

Pat