From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On Behalf Of j
tay
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:49 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] newbie

I just purchased a Q2 that is approx.50% complete (Revmaster engine). I have
no plans (except the ones I bought off eBay which are not very good). I need
some help! The basics are done, canard,wing tail but that is about all. I am
looking for original plans or good copies. Anyone in the Tulsa Oklahoma area
with a Q to look at would be my hero. I do not have the center console or
arm rests and have no control stick or idea how to fabricate one.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Micheal

http://mail.yahoo.com

Aviation maintenance
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance&w1=Aviation+mainte
nance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Av
iation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=NYqbfr
CRSu-_RfVcTvi4nA>
Aviation maintenance training
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+training&w1=Aviati
on+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+scho
ols&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.s
ig=UheaD83XCnCASi%20>
Aviation maintenance schools
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4%20>
Aviation maintenance schools
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4%20>
Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2=Avi
ation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+maint
enance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dx8FsS6KYgxHm3RuBm
YoSA>
Aviation art
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+art&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2
=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+m
aintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dRTZGQXiIldZ3q
X6IHfOfQ>

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

" on the web.

_____

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

Welcome Micheal! Start by going to the QBA web site http://www.quickiebuilders.org/ and surf it thoroughly. I mean click every button. Then I suggest you come to Sullivan MO on Sept. 23 thru 25th for the "Field of Dreams" Fly-in (under Events on the web site) to see several Q's and maybe get a ride in one. I have a complete set of Q2 plans I could sell you. You could visually see them before you buy them at Sullivan. I would also highly recommend buying the back issues of the Newsletter (if you click evey button on the web site, you'll see how to order them), and since I'm the current newsletter editor, I might as well say you should subscribe to it as well.

Try your darnest to make Sullivan MO. You need to be there!!!

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

I just purchased a Q2 that is approx.50% complete (Revmaster engine). I have no plans (except the ones I bought off eBay which are not very good). I need some help! The basics are done, canard,wing tail but that is about all. I am looking for original plans or good copies. Anyone in the Tulsa Oklahoma area with a Q to look at would be my hero. I do not have the center console or arm rests and have no control stick or idea how to fabricate one.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Micheal

http://mail.yahoo.com

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

There are also plans at the QBA site.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

Check Jon's site, he had some plans on it.
http://www.finleyweb.net/default.asp?id=113

Ron

Ron & Carolyn Triano Q-200 N4710P
My Web
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html
Quickie 1:
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page9.html

[...]

damiantwinsport@...

Michael, I second that ! I am restoring a crashed Q200 and I made it a point to attend both Sam Hoskin's Spring Fling and the Livermore fly-in even though I had to fly comercial and rent cars both trips were worth every penny ( Bring Camera) Loads of ways of getting the same thing accomplished and loads of things to NOT DO. These guys are a wealth of info collectively take advantage of it if you can.

Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427 Q200

I just purchased a Q2 that is approx.50% complete (Revmaster engine). I
have no plans (except the ones I bought off eBay which are not very good).
I need some help! The basics are done, canard,wing tail but that is about
all. I am looking for original plans or good copies. Anyone in the Tulsa
Oklahoma area with a Q to look at would be my hero. I do not have the
center console or arm rests and have no control stick or idea how to
fabricate one.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Micheal

http://mail.yahoo.com

j tay <mnjtaylor2001@...>

Thanks Doug. I am so excited i want to do it NOW. I have printed off everything from QBA and paid my subscription for the newsletter and ordered several back issues searched websites and basically ignored my job for several days. LOL I will be out of town during Field of Dreams or I would be there. I am interested in purchasing your Q2 plans. Just can't get enough quickie stuff as i want.
Micheal

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...> wrote:
[...]

Aviation maintenance Aviation maintenance training Aviation maintenance schools Aviation maintenance schools Aviation Aviation art

http://mail.yahoo.com

Larry Severson

I am interested in purchasing your Q2 plans. Just can't get enough quickie
stuff as i want.
The plans will only take one so far. What is really needed is a source for
the templates (shows the size and shape of builder made parts). I have
tried to get a set for more than a year with no luck. Without them making
or replacing those parts is sheer magic.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

j tay <mnjtaylor2001@...>

Doug,
Plans have changed. Will be driving to Sullivan Saturday. Hope to see you there.
[...]

Yahoo! for Good