Sullivan

Mark/Pat Pearson/Pound <wlkabout@...>

Every side of a Quickie is shiney!

Jim Patillo wrote:

Jeff L,

Hope all is well and I wish you and your helpers every success in your
Fly In this weekend. Fly straight! Keep the shiney sides up!

Regards,
Jim Patillo N46JP Q200

Jeff L,

Hope all is well and I wish you and your helpers every success in your
Fly In this weekend. Fly straight! Keep the shiney sides up!

Regards,
Jim Patillo N46JP Q200

Jim Patillo

Not mine, 0200's like to produce leaks from just about any location
given enough time!

--- In Q-LIST@..., Mark/Pat Pearson/Pound

Jim Patillo wrote:

Jeff L,

Hope all is well and I wish you and your helpers every success
in your
Fly In this weekend. Fly straight! Keep the shiney sides up!

Regards,
Jim Patillo N46JP Q200

damiantwinsport@...

Not the Rubber round thingies!

Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427 Q200

Hope all is well and I wish you and your helpers every success in your
Fly In this weekend. Fly straight! Keep the shiney sides up!

Regards,
Jim Patillo N46JP Q200

Steve <sham@...>

How about the rubber side down'.....

> Hope all is well and I wish you and your helpers every success in your
> Fly In this weekend. Fly straight! Keep the shiney sides up!
>
> Regards,
> Jim Patillo N46JP Q200
>

> Quickie Builders Association WEB site
> http://www.quickiebuilders.org