Something like landing gear testing

David J. Gall

Kevin and Damian,

Good points. I suppose that the decision not to foam the runway had
something to do with all of these considerations already being known by the
powers that be. Hmmm, I wonder how my Quickie will land when I have the
eventual flat tire....

David J. Gall

Ron <rondefly@...>

I noticed some of the formula 1 aircraft at the reno air races also had just
a skid, of course, they don't taxi them to the takeoff position either. It
is just used for the short takeoff and landing.

Ron T

Ron's Quickie's

Q200 N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html