Wheel cam guys.

Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>

Hey you wheel cam guys, check out this Digital Camcorder on Ebay for
around $80. They got a bunch of them so search for DV182F DIGITAL
CAMCORDER. I'd like a little higher resolution but this thing sure is
small and would make a great wheel camera!

Mike Q200 N3QP

Larry Hamm <LDHAMM@...>

Mike,
It might be a good deal, but check the "0" feedback, and the shipper is in Hong Kong. And the shipping and insurance is more than the camera. I'd wait 'til his feedback hit 30 or 40 before I'd buy. Let us know how it works out if you get one.
Larry Hamm

Mike Dwyer wrote:

Hey you wheel cam guys, check out this Digital Camcorder on Ebay for
around $80. They got a bunch of them so search for DV182F DIGITAL
CAMCORDER. I'd like a little higher resolution but this thing sure is
small and would make a great wheel camera!

David J. Gall

Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam that Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

Jim Patillo

David,

The small cameras we bought (Like Jon Finnley's) on ebay earlier this
year had pretty lousy resolution. I tried one but shitcanned the idea
until something better appears. Thats probably why you haven't seen or
heard more about it. I've got one do you want it?

Regards,
Jim Patillo

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

Jim, it might not be a camera resolution problem. It takes a steady hand from a good pilot... like Paul Fisher. Maybe Paul could fly your plane with the mini cam attached to your bird sometime.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

You bee funnie, HawkI. Things a little slow in the bowels of the US
today?

JP

P.S. It is the resolution! Bro

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam
that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

Jim, All I could picture in my mind when I read your 1st post was this mini cam pointed, not out the canopy like most of us would do, but back at the pilot, who has this sh*t eaten grin on is face. The Pilot goes home and plays it back and doesn't think he looks so good, so he blames it on the resolution of the mini camera. But I thought you might get offended by that, so I wrote you about the pilot skill thing.

For some reason, I'm still picturing that damn grin. :)

Somewhere in the bowels of the US...

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam
that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

David J. Gall

Jim,

Your review has convinced me that I really don't need it that much any
more.... :)

Thanks anyway,

David J. Gall

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

L Koutz <koutzl@...>

No But I have one I bought, $30 to anyone who wants it.

Larry

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

Jim, All I could picture in my mind when I read your 1st post was this mini
cam pointed, not out the canopy like most of us would do, but back at the
pilot, who has this sh*t eaten grin on is face. The Pilot goes home and
plays it back and doesn't think he looks so good, so he blames it on the
resolution of the mini camera. But I thought you might get offended by that,
so I wrote you about the pilot skill thing.

For some reason, I'm still picturing that damn grin. :)
Would this happen to be the one???

http://www.experimental-aviation.com/FlyIns/Laughlin2003/JimPandPatP.JPG

Pat

REBECCA SIMPSON

Watch for a similar camera Panasonic SV-AV30 Camera Video MP3. Put a
1 gig card in it ($78 at qally world) and put on high resolution. You
get a camera off ebay with accessories for about $150 and can get
some good quality pics and movies.... also plays MP3.

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam
that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

raoborg@...

Hi Doug, I am looking for info on suppliers of sliding rails for the canopy. I thank you Raoul

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
>> Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless
wheelcam
that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall

Aviation maintenance Aviation maintenance training Aviation
maintenance schools
Aviation maintenance schools Aviation Aviation art

of Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Phil Lankford

Approved supplier for Q-200 slide rails is Home Depot. Look across the
street from Lowe's.

Phil
(Lucky Lankford with a 'K")

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

Hey Lucky, how are you and Cheri recovering?

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

Approved supplier for Q-200 slide rails is Home Depot. Look across the street from Lowe's.
Phil (Lucky Lankford with a 'K")

raoborg@...

Hi Phil, thank you for your info, hope to see you again in Oshkosh, sorry to see your planes pictures but glad to see you and your wife OK.
Raoul

Approved supplier for Q-200 slide rails is Home Depot. Look
across the
street from Lowe's.
Phil
(Lucky Lankford with a 'K")

of Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Phil Lankford

Phil and Cherie are doing great. Cherie is back to working 18 hours/day on
the horse ranch. My rotator cuff surgery is four weeks past now and I am
getting some word that therapy is going well and full range of motion is just
about achieved. Many more weeks of therapy to follow.

Cheers,

Phil & Cherie

raoborg@...

Good to hear it "LUCKY".Keep on going. Raoul

Phil and Cherie are doing great. Cherie is back to working 18
hours/day on
the horse ranch. My rotator cuff surgery is four weeks past
now and I am
getting some word that therapy is going well and full range of
motion is just
about achieved. Many more weeks of therapy to follow.
Cheers,
Phil & Cherie

of Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

damiantwinsport@...

Phil, Glad to hear you all are doing better. I am 10 weeks past cuff surgery and it is waaaay better. Hang in there with the PT.

Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427 Q200