fly cams - was re:Wheel cam guys.

wesisberg <wes@...>

I'm also interested in developing fly-cam's for fun and performance
evaluation, but I won't have time soon. Here's some quick links in
case someone else wants them:

-- Marshall, Toshiba cameras; index of other vendors
http://www.mars-cam.com/optical.html
http://www.toshiba.com/taisisd/indmed/products.htm#2
http://www.toshiba.com/taisisd/indmed/ikum44a.htm
http://www.acecam.com/crindex.html

-- repurpose/build from CCTV/spy
repurpose higher-end CCTV/Security cameras/components:
http://www.spycameras.com/bullet_camera.htm
http://www.spycameras.com/board_camera.htm
http://www.bhphotovideo.com
Professional Video/Industrial Video/CCTV & Security Cameras

-- article on lipstick cameras for extreme sports, listing integrators
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0HFE/is_1999_Jan/ai_54306980#continue

-- for building a video boroscope?
-> B&H: Panasonic GP-CX261V Color Board Camera Module

Webcave

Check out hese guys too. I have used their video with good results.

www.x10.com

Jack