SuperQuickie Conversion (was "Re: Bellying up to the bar")

David J. Gall

SuperQuickie builders:

Due to enormous demand, I spent the day fixing my website-building tools so
that I could upload the "newer" SuperQuickie Conversion report. You can get
the file here: http://QuickieSource.com. Its a .pdf file that's been
.zipped, but its still big at about 3.4 MB. Enjoy! (Buy a CD while you're
visiting my site, too. I need the money....)

David J. Gall

JohntenHave <Jtenhave@...>

Thank you, David!

CD was great value / reference.

John

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:

SuperQuickie builders:

Due to enormous demand, I spent the day fixing my website-building
tools so
that I could upload the "newer" SuperQuickie Conversion report. You
can get
the file here: http://QuickieSource.com. Its a .pdf file that's been
.zipped, but its still big at about 3.4 MB. Enjoy! (Buy a CD while
you're
visiting my site, too. I need the money....)

David J. Gall

Webcave

No price listed for you Q2/200 CD.

Due to enormous demand, I spent the day fixing my website-building tools so
that I could upload the "newer" SuperQuickie Conversion report. You can get
the file here: http://QuickieSource.com. Its a .pdf file that's been
.zipped, but its still big at about 3.4 MB. Enjoy! (Buy a CD while you're
visiting my site, too. I need the money....)

David J. Gall

kieran_dempsey_ny <kieran_dempsey_ny@...>

Again - Thank you David
got the SuperQ pdf -
now to visit your site .............. kieran in NY

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, mulqueen@a... wrote:

No price listed for you Q2/200 CD.

Due to enormous demand, I spent the day fixing my website-building tools so
that I could upload the "newer" SuperQuickie Conversion report. You can get
the file here: http://QuickieSource.com. Its a .pdf file that's been
.zipped, but its still big at about 3.4 MB. Enjoy! (Buy a CD while you're
visiting my site, too. I need the money....)

David J. Gall

David J. Gall

It's a surprise! :)

Actually, if you choose the PayPal Buy Now button, it will list the price.

Okay, since you asked, I guess I'll get to work on updating the site a
little bit....

David J. Gall