From: "David J. Gall" <David@Gall.com>
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:19 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Q2 kit for sale...?

I'm not in the market, but I wanted to share this with the group. I don't
know how old this ad might be, but I stumbled upon it at
http://www.restore-online.com/aircraft_sale.html:

QUICKIE
Quickie Q2 kit for sale. This project has never been started and consists of
all parts necessary for construction. Also included is a Revmaster 2100 D
engine. Located northern US. Fantastic value at only $ 7,500 US.
Contact: Dave Davis Tel: (+00 1) 217 789 2902
e-mail: davmac@chipsnet.com

Does anyone have more info?

David J. Gall