From: "panchotto1989" <panchotto1989@yahoo.com>
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] quickie plans

hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for free but
they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2 or 3
months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they recive
the payment but they havent send any answer. if someone of u have the
plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

David J. Gall

Panchotto1989,

I will not email the plans to you due to the file sizes involved and because that is not how I choose to sell my product. To sell that way would make it far too easy for friends to simply forward that email to each other and then I would never sell another CD. I spent real money to put together the CD product and I don't care to give it away that way. And the file size issue is real: most email inboxes are limited to several tens of megabytes, and the contents of the CD would fill your mailbox many times over. The logistics of breaking down the contents into small enough chunks and coordinating the emptying of your e-mailbox in anticipation of the next load is not a task I choose to undertake. I did not respond to your request because I considered the request to be ridiculous and immature.

If you had sent payment for the CD when you asked for me to email the plans to you two months ago, you would already have had the CD in your posession by now. Stop asking people to hurry up your project for you. You are only delaying yourself.

David J. Gall
http://QuickieSource.com

hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for free but
they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2 or 3
months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they recive
the payment but they haven´t send any answer. if someone of u have the
plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

David J. Gall

Leon,

Those are the scans he already has. Thanks for the help.

David J. Gall

It's not as complete, or as good a scan, as the one offered by David Gall
but it should get you started.
==========================
Leon McAtee

hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for free but
they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2 or 3
months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they recive
the payment but they haven´t send any answer. if someone of u have the
plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

Allan Farr <afarr@...>

That's a bit brutal.

> hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for free but
> they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
> complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
> conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2 or 3
> months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they recive
> the payment but they haven´t send any answer. if someone of u have the
> plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

mike twombley <twombleyw@...>

Straight to the point, though! Even though the plans are essentially public
domain, David¹s effort is certainly worth something, don¹t you think?

From: "Allan Farr" <afarr@kol.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:04:13 +1300
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
That's a bit brutal.

> hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for free but
> they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
> complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
> conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2 or 3
> months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they recive
> the payment but they haven´t send any answer. if someone of u have the
> plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

web.
*
*
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

JohntenHave <Jtenhave@...>

Panchotto,

nice try but no cigar! May I suggest that David's price is too cheap
and that you are making the mistake of confusing cost with value. Pay
him the money. I would not do what he has done for the price so I
conclude that there is a fair bit of gratis gifting of IP to
community included in the product - which makes your attempt to
backdoor him all the more galling ( oops sorry David ;-)) Ditto, I
suspect for Leon's work.

May I also suggest that if you are quibbling about the cost of the
plans, don't start the project because it ain't cheap.

Secondly if you are concerned about two months delay, don't start the
project because they are not quick to build.

Thirdly, if he says they are too big to Email, listen to him. It is
not rocket science.

Reality check needed here I suspect.

Pay the money, get on with the job, and let us help you finish the
thing. It is hard enough without tripping yourself up on the mat
outside the door..

John

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "David Gall" <David@G...> wrote:

Panchotto1989,

I will not email the plans to you due to the file sizes involved
and because that is not how I choose to sell my product. >

hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for
free but
they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2
or 3
months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they
recive
the payment but they haven´t send any answer. if someone of u
have the
plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

damiantwinsport@...

There is always overnight air ...Fed EX

Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427 Q200

From: "Allan Farr" <afarr@kol.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:04:13 +1300
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
That's a bit brutal.

> hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for free but
> they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
> complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
> conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2 or 3
> months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they recive
> the payment but they haven´t send any answer. if someone of u have the
> plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

web.
*
*
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Kerri & Mark <ksm@...>

To all

I have been lucky enough to get a Q1 and a set of plans 0358 and with some
local help parts and plans from a Q1 that is no longer, so I have 2 sets of
plans if thay can help some one get started then let me know .
the Q-list and all the members have been very helpful.
when someone says hang around and read everything it will answer a lot of
your questions thay are right

Mark Fitzgerald
New Zealand
was ZK-JGZ

Straight to the point, though! Even though the plans are essentially public
domain, Davids effort is certainly worth something, dont you think?

From: "Allan Farr" <afarr@kol.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:04:13 +1300
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
That's a bit brutal.

> hi,i have the quickie 1 plans that are aviable in QBA web for free
but
> they are not complete. i saw the web quickie source,they have the
> complete plans + some extras like owners manual ad super quickie
> conversion but those plans will not arrive to my country before 2 or
3
> months. I asked if they can send the plans by email after they recive
> the payment but they havent send any answer. if someone of u have
the
> plans in the comuter, can you send them to me by email please??

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

the
web.
*
*
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

panchotto1989 <panchotto1989@...>

Please don´t think that I didn`t want to purchase the plans that
David sell, i think that is very cheap and i have not purchase them
because i was waiting the answer, now i will. i was asking if
someone could send me a more complete plans to work while i'm
waiting david's plans and the problem is that now i have vacations
but david's plans will arrive to Chile after my vacations(that says
in www.quickiesource.com), but i will work with the plans that i
have because as david said, the plans have full size patterns and i
must respet David's work selling the plans on CD that i think that
is ok( i insist, it wasn't my intention to not purchase your plans
because they are the only perfectly scaned to use them).
sorry to all
Francisco C.

From: "Allan Farr" <afarr@k...>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:04:13 +1300