Kris I set up your blog....

olderprograms <dan@...>

Hey Kris,
Your blog is ready to go at www.quickheads.com

You can access it here: http://www.quickheads.com/q2_25/

Log-in to the admin panel with the username and password you
supplied. (I just wasn't sure if you got my e-mail so I thought I'd
try to contact you here on the Q-list.)

-Dan

Kris Browne <l_kris_browne@...>

I'm looking forward to 'blogging' the completion of my Q2. Hopefully others will follow suit... I've haven't had time yet this week to get the blog initiated as some unfortunate personal circumstances have prevailed - I plan on getting "up and running" with a few current status pics later this week...

Kris

olderprograms <dan@...>

Great! I just wanted to make sure you got my e-mail. I hope
everything is OK, and I look forward to working with you. Let me know
if you need any help setting up.

Cheers,
Dan

Get your free Q builders blog at