LS-1 canard for sale

Leon - C <leon@...>

Need to convert some spares to cash. I'm never going to use the LS-1 canard
that came with my Q-2 kit so it's up for sale. Ditto the GU canard for my
Quickie. Located central Wyoming. Both look to have been fairly well
built. Pics available soon. May consider parting with the Q-2 rear wing as
well. E-mail off list.
=================
Leon McAtee

REBECCA SIMPSON

Leon,
How Much on the LS-1? What is the span ?
Tad Simpson

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "Leon - C" <leon@...> wrote:

Need to convert some spares to cash. I'm never going to use the LS-
1 canard
that came with my Q-2 kit so it's up for sale. Ditto the GU canard
for my
Quickie. Located central Wyoming. Both look to have been fairly
well
built. Pics available soon. May consider parting with the Q-2 rear
wing as
well. E-mail off list.
Leon McAtee

Dave Hudak

Leon,

I would like to submit another bid for the LS-1 if it has not sold. I am in Kalispell, Montana... not too far away in Wyoming terms.

Thanks, David Hudak dghudie@yahoo.com