Women and Q's

Ron Weiss <ronweiss4@...>

It's been my experience while building my Tri Q that most(not all)
females have a serious allergic reation to them. As soon as I
mention I'm building an airplane I get the usual look of disbelief.
Followed by...Can you sit in it? does it really fly? Why don't you
just buy one already built? Come to think of it, most guy's usually
ask the same stupid questions. Small sector of the population we
are! This is kinda talking about airplanes ,Phil. Anyways, I can't
wait for the end of the month. I'm looking foward to seeing all the
different Q's and their configurations. I have nothing to compare
mine to. Damian's airplane is locked up in the middle of war-torn
L.A. and I don't know of any others close by. Since I began this
project its had its up's and down's, however, the feeling of
building ones own airplane is without compare! Kevin, keep logging
in on those flights! I'll admit I'm jealous,but, damn if I not
motivated! I love to hear about every moment, anything about Q's
flying. I wish more of you would log in once in a while and let us
perpetual sanders know why we're doing this! Anyways, I'm just
rambling on now so it's time to depart. However, if anyone out there
knows of a single, beautiful, intellegent, Q-loving women....Marry
her, Don't let her out of your sight! She's worth her weight in
resin....Ron

Sam Hoskins <shoskins@...>

Ron,

All is not lost. Click here to see the women that have flown in my Q-200:

http://home.mchsi.com/~shoskins/passengers.htm

It took me a few tries, but I did finally find that right one - you can too.

Sandy has flown on several long country trips with me. She usually balks at
first, but once we get in the air she really enjoys it.

Sam

_____

[...]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

_____

Larry Severson

I'm looking foward to seeing all the
different Q's and their configurations. I have nothing to compare
mine to. Damian's airplane is locked up in the middle of war-torn
L.A. and I don't know of any others close by.
A couple at Chino available viewing most days.

However, if anyone out there
knows of a single, beautiful, intellegent, Q-loving women....Marry
her, Don't let her out of your sight! She's worth her weight in
resin....
Look for a school teacher. My school teacher wife FORCED me back into
flying after a 19 year lay off. Can't do better than that.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Rene Robertson <q2robertson@...>

Ron,
Keep looking for the right one. You will find that very special lady that loves to fly and when you do you'll know you have the right partner that likes to share your passion and dreams!
When I first met my wife, one of my friends mentioned I had an airplane and her eyes lit right up when I said I can take her on a Quickie over to the island ;) Our first date was two days later on Sunday for lunch over to beautiful Victoria, BC. Since then my log book has been filled with dual flights with her. She has probably been with me for 700 hours out of my 750 hour total Q2 time. You can see the two of us together with our airplane in the last Livemoore Fly-in photo. I'm one lucky guy.
Rene
Q2 C-FBWV

Ron Weiss <ronweiss4@...> wrote:

[...]

---------------------------------

---------------------------------
7 bucks a month. This is Huge Yahoo! Music Unlimited

David J. Gall

Larry,

Does she have a sister...?

:-)

David J. Gall

Look for a school teacher. My school teacher wife FORCED me back into
flying after a 19 year lay off. Can't do better than that.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Ron <rondefly@...>

Wife's that are colege professors are great for letting me work on mine
also, I work out of town all week and work on the plane all weekend.

Ron Triano
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page10.html

http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page11.html

_____

different Q's and their configurations. I have nothing to compare
mine to. Damian's airplane is locked up in the middle of war-torn
L.A. and I don't know of any others close by.
A couple at Chino available viewing most days.

However, if anyone out there
knows of a single, beautiful, intellegent, Q-loving women....Marry
her, Don't let her out of your sight! She's worth her weight in
resin....
Look for a school teacher. My school teacher wife FORCED me back into
flying after a 19 year lay off. Can't do better than that.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

_____

Ron Weiss <ronweiss4@...>

-Thanks for the support guy's. Nothing like a little half-hearted
fun on the website! Yall have a great weekend and keep those flying
reports a commin....Ron-- In Q-LIST@..., "Ron"
<rondefly@...> wrote:

[...]

LIST> "
on the web.

Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

_____

Steve Ham <sham@...>

I just settle for a mother.daughter or maybe a cousin.

Steve Ham

Look for a school teacher. My school teacher wife FORCED me back into
flying after a 19 year lay off. Can't do better than that.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance&w1=Aviation+mainte
nance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Av
iation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=NYqbfr
CRSu-_RfVcTvi4nA> maintenance

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+training&w1=Aviati
on+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+scho
ols&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.s
ig=UheaD83XCnCASim3ftrZHw> maintenance training

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4RuRL4kw> maintenance schools

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4RuRL4kw> maintenance schools

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2=Avi
ation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+maint
enance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dx8FsS6KYgxHm3RuBm
YoSA>

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+art&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2
=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+m
aintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dRTZGQXiIldZ3q
X6IHfOfQ> art

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

_____

Ron Weiss <ronweiss4@...>

--be careful Steve, That'll get 20 years in most states!- In Q-
LIST@..., "Steve Ham" <sham@...> wrote:

[...]

* Visit your group "Q-LIST
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Q-LIST> "
on the web.

_____

damiantwinsport@...

Yeah I just love it . I now have a nice .762X.39 mm hole through the starboard wing.Good news is that Compton City has donated ablative sheilding for hangar wall.
What a bitch it would be to get shot while working on my plane after all the ground pounding I did in the Nam!

Regards,
Damian Gregory Q200 parts

[...]

No, but most of the teachers that she has introduced me to are more
open to the active life than the non-teachers that I have met.

At 08:56 AM 4/13/2006, you wrote:
Larry,

Does she have a sister...?

:-)